Levi's Jeans "Crazy Legs"

Addicus

Reaction score
Levi's Jeans "Crazy Legs"

Hey,

Could someone please help me find the name of this song? It’s from an old Levi's commercial that aired during super bowl 36. If you've seen the commercial I don’t think you would have forgotten it. It shows a young man walking down the street with some sweet Spanish rap playing in the background. All the time the guys legs are going crazy... it looks awesome. Download the commercial here:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/80000/84577.shtml

I'm looking for the name of that song play all the while hes walking down the street. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

"Si Senor" by Control Machete, found on their album "Artilleria Pesada: Presenta" Link goes to available audio sample, track 2.

Edit: umm, what Fitz said, I'm not that blind... I just didn't check before I posted. :rolleyes:

that would have been cool if there hadn't been, what, six minutes between the posts! :lol:

mental note: find answer before you click "add reply"

Ohhhhhh. I thought you were just putting up the amazon link cuz I hadn't yet. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 18 2004, 10:47 PM
Ohhhhhh. I thought you were just putting up the amazon link cuz I hadn't yet. :p
No, I'm just a tard.

I couldn't find this one and I'm sure it's on here I just didn't search right... the commercial is a hispanic guy walking down the street in jeans and a white shirt I think and then his legs start bending and acting crazy. I think he may have had a coke or drink in his hand so maybe it's a coca cola commercial. But the music is Mexican sounding and has no words (that I remember again... this is an old one) It's mostly trumpets that I remember.

Thanks!

Back