Nip/Tuck Season 2

rastaredeye

Reaction score
Anyone have a complete tracklisting of what was used in the Season 2 premiere of Nip/Tuck?

all i know the song when they work on that woman is "eye without a face
' some 80's song

This song said something about having my phone on vibrate for you. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Didn't see the show, but my guess is the song you are looking for is called "Vibrate". It is by Rufus Wainwright and is on his 2003 CD "Want One".

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that was playing during the first surgery where Shawn twitched and cut the guy open. The song acutally played twice, it also played when Shawn backed into the car that double parked him in. He even turned up the radio which the song was playing on. It had a techno sound too it and I would really love to know what it was. I checked FX's website and there was nothing. I would love any help I can get.

I believe it was “Rimsky Korsakov’s – Flight of the Bumblebee” by J-Radical

“Ravel’s Bolero” – Jazzelicious
“I Wish” – Stevie Wonder
“Eyes Without A Face” – Billy Idol
“So Nice {Summer Samba}” – Bebel Gilberto
“Lovergirl” – Teena Marie (Julia & Erica work out at the gym)
“Bach’s Overture #3” – Zigo
“Vibrate” – Rufus Wainwright

After some further research I found out what the song was. It is a brand new single called, "Fischerspooner - Just Let Go".

Brilliantly done, Zinc. Thank you for being very comprehensive but, would you know the titles of the songs that played during the club scene with Dr. Troy? I believe he makes a negative comment about the first one.

On this weeks episode of Nip/Tuck, there is a scene in a restraunt where Christian is talking to the blonde coke fiend Kimber. She then gets up and goes into a bathroom stall and tears her purse up looking for cocaine. In the background there is some kind of dance-techno playing with a woman singing...The lyrics are:

"(Woman talking)Cosmopolitan, the lady's looking for pills and draperies
Cosmopolitan, the lady's looking for pills and draperies
Pills and draperies
Pills and draperies

(Woman singing)Favors, don't shoot away your last
Famous, from this moment you're faded

(Woman talking again)Panic makes quite a morning cocktail of insecurity
The lonliness isexpected, if not predicted..."

So...Anyone have any idea what the name of this song is and who does it? Thanks in advance!!!! B)

Does anyone have any idea what the song is Where Julia is getting ready to go out in the "Kimber Henry" episode?

It's a technoish song and it's a girl singing, i didn't catch any of the vocals but when i watch the episode again, i'll try to catch some of the lyrics.

During the surgery in this episode where they separate the conjoined twins, there is an operatic piece being played. I've heard it a few times before, but I have no idea what it is

Any thoughts?

if i remember correctly, they used the "flower duet" by delibes

What was the piece of music they played during the montage of installing the fake eyeballs and the eyepiece maker talking about how he makes them? It was a great scene with very good music.

(ps. For anyone who saw the episode...how do blind people use the internet?)

The same way they use a typewriter. Braille keys & printouts/vocalization programs.

Sorry I wasn't paying enough attention to the music last night to answer the song question.

Does anyone know the song that was playing at the restaurant after the blind girl's (sorry, I can't remember her name) blind date leaves? Any help would be great.

Hey,

Does anyone know the song they played during the eyeball surgery of last weeks, "Nip/Tuck" episode (Natasha Charles). The surgery was being performed on that cutie Noxema girl. It's a slow little song sung by a woman.

Help!

Oops, this should be in Television. Sorry!

Back