Can't Hardly Wait

Babooshka918

Reaction score
when Jennifer Love Hewitt walks into the party in the movie "Cant Hardly Wait" theres this song...sung by a girl, and it's mellow/soft. any1 know? its been in other movies too

6 Underground by Sneaker Pimps

There's many versions and remixes of it. From what I can recall, the version you speak of starts with an electric xylaphone-like chime.

Originally posted by Aerius Zension@May 25 2004, 02:34 PM
6 Underground by Sneaker Pimps

There's many versions and remixes of it. From what I can recall, the version you speak of starts with an electric xylaphone-like chime.
You can hear an audio sample of "6 Underground" here, track 3. From Sneaker Pimp's album "Becoming X."

heyy im looking for this song that plays in Can't Hardly Wait when amanda walks into the party and this girl says "oh my god i can't believe she came" and everyone stops. It's kind of a slow song and the person singing is a female. i've been looking for this song forever!! i dont know the lyrics but if someone could tell me that would be great! thanksss :D

It's Sneaker Pimps- Six Underground (I forget which remix though).. It may be the propellarheads remix or another one- has a ochestral remix... so listen to that if your trying to get the exact one.

Lol, I posted looking for the song too. It's Sneaker Pimps, 6 underground. no remix. but the remixes are pretty good too

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the song from the film "Can't Hardly Wait" where Jennifer Love Hewitt's character enters the party. Thank you in advanced. :)

Almost right, sophist...

It's actually a remix of 6 Underground from the (sadly) out of print album, Becoming RemiXed.

The track's full title is "6 Underground (The Umbrellas of Ladywell Mix #2)"

Wish I could find a copy of it myself. It's also got Armand Van Helden's mix of Spin Spin Sugar on it too.

This song (with the link in the previous message) is also in the movie The Saint. I think I'll check out that soundtrack and see if it's on there.

Yep, it's the second track on the Saint soundtrack. I don't know about what song is in Can't Hardly Wait, but the 6 Underground (Nellee Hooper Edit)- Sneaker Pimps track is on this soundtrack.

I heard this song in that movie and it was in a vegas commercial. It's a guy singing something like "I can't get no satisfaction" Anyone know it?

no that's not it, it doesn't go anything like. It doesn't go anything like that song. It's like a guy singing low and a slow beat. It's from the commercial from vegas with the old people and the daughter calls, and it's with the old guy in the pink suit.

Is it playing in the scene where Ethan Embry is driving in his car? If it is that's "Romeo and Juliet" by the Dire Straits. I think the album is "Making Movies" from about 1980 or so. If not, can you maybe describe the scene the song appears in.

hope this helps

:huh: lol no that not it. I dont' know excatly what part, but I know their at the party and it's the music in the backround

Paradise City, by Guns n' Roses? That's the only song I remember from that movie :p

does anyone know the song umm...when Jennifer Love Hewitt walks in to the party and one girl is like "omg i can't believe se came" does anyone know what that song is..that they are playing...

Back