The Bourne Supremacy

Blamo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone has seen the new The Bourne Supremacy trailer.

I kinda liked what I heard, umm it was just some random techno.

Im wondering if anyone can pick out any particular song used in the trailer.

Its kinda hard to tell even if its more than one song.

Techno is kinda tricky like that, and I know how hard it usualy is to pick out one song because they all sample so may diffrent songs.

So I know it sounds hard and well is so yeah Im not expecting the world, just any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Has it realy been 2 years since the Bourne Identity it thought it seemed rushed for a sequil, but I cant remember if it was realy 2 years ago.

P.S.S. If you havent seen the trailer, Apple.com has it on line, apple, Quicktime, Trailers, ya know?

Trailer is available here

Does anyone know what song is playing about midway through the Bourne Supremacy trailer? It starts about 45 seconds in, and is playing when they're talking about "he just made his first mistake..." I definately know it from somewhere and would appreciate if anyone could help me out. Or if someone knows another trailer this same music was featured in. Thanks!

- Jason

soundtrack.net is coming up with a song called "Dodge This" by Ged Grimes. Dunno if that's the one you're talking about, but that's all they list. Apparently that song was written for the Enter the Matrix video game.

I checked out that Ged Grimes track, and it's not the one I'm looking for. But thanks anyways.

Actually, upon further digging, I figured out the song I wanted was: The Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive (Trip Hope Mix).

- Jason

I'm the talking about the first, short one, not the extended one they have in theaters now...But I would like to know the other too.

Do you mean The Bourne Ultimatum?

Originally posted by walterwoodsiv@May 7 2007, 07:07 PM
I'm the talking about the first, short one, not the extended one they have in theaters now...But I would like to know the other too.
I haven't seen the teaser, but the other, or the extended version, has "weapons of mass distortion" by The Crystal Method towards the end of the trailer.

Back