Popular movie trailer songs

O Fortuna by Carl Orff, Excape by Craig Armstrong. Although they are overused, ya still gotta love 'em.

I tried finding Excape by Craig Armstrong to download it... is it actually called Excape? And is it orignally from a movie?

Oh Im sorry... I was just wanting to know what it was usually called...

But thank you for the info.

Pompeii by the Boondock saints (I think)

heard it three times now
1.Spiderman
2.Planet of the Apes
3. Some movie I forgot. :D

Originally posted by rohan@Jun 18 2004, 11:28 PM
Pompeii by the Boondock saints (I think)

heard it three times now
1.Spiderman
2.Planet of the Apes
3. Some movie I forgot. :D

I don't think that's the right name, but I always wondered what it was...

complicated by avril lavigne....it's in every single friggin romantic comedy trailer....ugh. curse avril.

Well, I think that Enya's "Book of Days" has gotten more than it's fair share of trailer-time (which isn't a word, I realize). :)

Am very suprised to not see any Danny Elfman Grande Finale of edward scizzorhands, I hear that one all the time, less than a month ago certainly, am trying to remember what it was on, but I hear that one, and Oh Fortuna prolly just as much, Gladiator is making the rounds now it seems as well, it has been long enough since the movie came out.

Definitely "Breathe" by Michelle Branch. It's a good song but if I see it associated with one more Kate Hudson romantic comedy, I'm gonna be sick. Actually, if I see one more ad for a Kate Hudson romantic comedy, I'm gonna be sick. Who goes to her movies????? They're horrible!

I hear The Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive in tons of trailers and movies

I'm gonna have to suggest "Prelude to the Hunt" off of the Bram Stoker's Dracula Soundtrack. I hear it all the time in trailers. Great song..

I'm going to have to nominate "Let's Get It Started" (or "Let's Get Retarded," depending on which version is used) by the Black Eye Peas. It's definitely becoming ubiquitous in the films themselves--just today, I saw WHITE CHICKS, HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE and CATWOMAN, and it showed up in all three.

I've heard "Nara" by E.S. Posthumus many MANY times now.

1. Unfaithful
2. Antwone Fisher
3. Vanity Fair

and many more

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

this year alone
Jersey Girl
13 Going on 30
The Girl Next Door

I hear the them from "Aliens" a lot, it seems like.

Which is okay by me, really, 'cause I love that flick :)

-Jean

well its not realy very overused..but it is used and is good

tori amos - kissing in the rain

very good song

Back