Alien vs Predator

REDLINE

Reaction score
Anyone know the song used in the latest Alien vs. Predator trailer? Some heavy rock stuff....

I talked to a friend of mine...He designed all the weapons, helmets and stuff for the Predators in this movie. He thought it was a song from Drowning Pool, but wasn't sure... :ph34r:

Hey everyone, just came back from The Chronicles of Riddick (SHUDDER!), but I saw another Alien vs. Predator trailer, just wondering if anyone knew the choral music towards the end.
Thanks.

AVP trailer

It's "FINAL OMEN 2.0" from the new "Immediate music" release

NOW im looking forward for this movie B)

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, the Final Omen 1.0 song is unavailable at Immediate Music. Oh well. Just wondering, would you mind telling me where you found this out?

i heard something about autum to ashes doing some of the music i doubt they did the trailer though couldnt hurt to look into it

Donno why but i feel this song is composed by 'Pale 3'

lets wait if we can find somethin in the near future

I want to knwo the song in that tv trailer. The one I think that's different than the internet trailer.

No, sorry, the song I heard was in a tv spot. I think it's different than the one in the trailer made by immediate music. God I love that purr-click noise. :lol:

I found that one of the trailers (of 2 that have music) uses a song called Final Omen 2.0 but i cant find a place to listen to the song to see if its the right one the artist is Immediate Music :lol:

Immediate Music is a production company that makes music for use in media. Even if that's the right song, it wouldn't be available to the public to purchase.

yes but im sure this (heavy metal) song is not composed by any private music company (perhaps a band like marilyn manson or etc composed this one), well i guess we prolly have to wait till the release of the movie's VA soundtrack. coz i think this song will be included in that :)

this is what i found out....

first off the ones who i am almost certain are making the trailer music are Immediate Music.... they did both of the different trailer songs one of wich is called final omen 2.0 the instumental one is called something else though

Originally posted by xsystus@Aug 1 2004, 06:02 AM
yes but im sure this (heavy metal) song is not composed by any private music company (perhaps a band like marilyn manson or etc composed this one), well i guess we prolly have to wait till the release of the movie's VA soundtrack. coz i think this song will be included in that :)
Yeah, I think it was done by a band. We're not talking about the orchestral, soundtrack sounding one, rather by some heavier band.

Just to point out, Immediate Music doesn't just produce orchestral sounding music. They offer all types of genres.

AVP Alien vs. Predator

Okay, so I have been trying and trying since I first saw this trailer to find out what the song is in it to no avail. It has been literally six years and I am no closer to finding my answer- so I turn to the music buffs out there.

Here is the link to the trailer:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/internet_exclusive/large.html

The music kicks in around 14 seconds into the trailer, dies a bit in the middle and then goes nuts around 34 seconds into the trailer. It has very heavy electric guitar riffs. I am thinking it may be from "Brand X" productions, but I am not 100% sure and they have a LOT of music to sift through.

Can anyone PLEASE help me! ANY help/advice/suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Leifis

Re: AVP Alien vs. Predator

Until around 0:34 it is a track by Brand X Music: "See the Darkness". After that (the bit with the electric guitar) might also be a Brand X track, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps, and I hope someone else might know where the second part of the music comes from!

Back