Ocean's Twelve

Aerius Zension

Reaction score
I believe they played two songs during the end credits of of the remake. The second was a loungey type song that I could not find on the end credits, I think they listed that Debussy song last.

If you've been to a movie recently, possibly Troy, there's a spot (text only) for Ocean's Twelve. They play the same song, which was not on the OST.

I assume its a David Holmes track, and I even have it on my computer but do not have the ID tags filled.

Any help is appreciated.

Soundtrack.net lists these two songs for the OCEAN'S TWELVE teaser trailer:

Ocean's Twelve (2004)
"Gritty Shaker" - David Holmes
Ocean's Eleven (2001) - David Holmes

Now that I listen more closely, there's two songs in the teaser trailer. Gritty Shaker is the second one just after the plane sound, but there's one before.

If I can find somewhere to host an mp3, I can put it up. As I mentioned, I have it but no name of song nor artist.

Originally posted by Aerius Zension@Jun 2 2004, 08:24 AM
If I can find somewhere to host an mp3, I can put it up. As I mentioned, I have it but no name of song nor artist.
Thanks, but you do not need to do that, at least as far as posting a download link in our forum. :)

Ah, I see. Deparation move.

The song is actually called Rodney Yates, off the Let's Get Killed Sountrack by David Holmes.

Download it, it's Ocean's Eleven style.

But don't post it here. :p

As far as I know, or have read, the only two songs used so far are by the composer David Holmes. One is called "Gritty Shaker" (found on the Ocean's 11 Soundtrack) and the other called "Ocean's Eleven."

Im looking for the music that is playing during the trailer for Oceans twelve where it basically just shows the cast. It can be viewed at IMDB.com if u search for oceans 12. I think its on the first soundtrack but i dont know which song on it it is.

dang, i did but i didnt find anything, im sorry i noticed how often u have to remind people of that, probably a little frustrating.

Originally posted by The Adman@Aug 8 2004, 04:29 PM
dang, i did but i didnt find anything, im sorry i noticed how often u have to remind people of that, probably a little frustrating.
No prob... comes with the "job." I figure you guys get sick of seeing me remind people all the time! :D

When I searched I just put in: Oceans -- and got the result back. Sometimes you may have to remember to adjust the search date too.

Anyway, hope you got your song answer.

Hi everyone, I FOUND IT

it only took two hours.

the first song on the trailer for the OCEANS 12 trailer is:

abracadabra.............

artsist: DAVID HOLMES
title: "Rodney Yates"
album: Lets Get Killed

It was a bit hard to find, because the DAVID HOLMES website is one of those shitty sites where you need your sixth sense or third eye to navigate, although i didn't find it there.

from James - Down Under

email: buckleup900@hotmail.com

I forgot to add,

this is the coolest track i have herd in a long time.

It makes me want to drink martiny's, and drive alfa romeos.

Back