Peoples Diamond

Demiosis

Reaction score
Hi, I've seen several Peoples Diamond commercials(Jewellery), and they all have the same theme song playing in the background. I've checked on google and searched this forum, but have had no luck. Can anyone tell me the name? Thanks a bunch :) Take care.

~Code (or Demi)

I was wondering where you live as Peoples Diamond sounds like a regional chain. I live in CA. and have never heard of them. It may be an ad thats only seen in certain areas. :unsure:

Peoples Diamonds is a Canadian jewellery company. I think I might know what music you are taking about. I'm going to have to look through my CD's to see if I'm right. But it has been a while since I've paid attention to these commercials. Are they still using Classical music for thier theme music? Because if so then I'm pretty sure I know which track they are using.

Thanks for replying promptly :)
I live in Ontario Canada, and I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a Canadian company. They still use the same classical music. If you do find it, can you tell me the CD name aswell as the song name? I'm sure it'l have other good songs. Thanks again :)

~Code

The composer's name is Antonio Vivaldi and the name of concerto is "The Four Seasons". The whole concerto is great. And it is a CD that I would highly recommend.

But I think that the specific tracks that are used in the commercial are "Concerto No.2 In G Minor, Rv.315 'Summer': Lll: L'orage (Presto)" and "Concerto No.4 In F Minor, Rv.297 'Winter': L: Allegro Non Molto".

Here's a link that I found with 1 minute samples if you want to take a listen. The samples are in streaming Windows Media or Real Player.

Antonio Vivaldi "The Four Seasons"

Hopefully these are the musical tracks you are looking for. If it's not those two tracks than it might be some other tracks on "The Four Seasons". I'm pretty positive that Peoples Jewellery uses Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons". At least they did the last time I watched those commercials.

I know this is a pretty old thread, but anyone know the specific track used here, the last post listed a bunch of different tracks... Any of you familiar with both the commercial and "Four Seasons"...?

Thanks, all...

A rather dramatic, ascending & descending classical track. Done for the People's Diamond store... I'm from Vancouver, Canada, so that's where I hear it. Anyone else?

Peoples Diamonds is a Zale Corportaion diamond store of Canada, they have this intense orchestral and piano tune for all their commercials, would anyone happen to know the song?

The composer's name is Antonio Vivaldi and the name of concerto is "The Four Seasons". The whole concerto is great. And it is a CD that I would highly recommend.

But I think that the specific tracks that are used in the commercial are "Concerto No.2 In G Minor, Rv.315 'Summer': Lll: L'orage (Presto)" and "Concerto No.4 In F Minor, Rv.297 'Winter': L: Allegro Non Molto".

Here's a link that I found with 1 minute samples if you want to take a listen. The samples are in streaming Windows Media or Real Player.

Antonio Vivaldi "The Four Seasons"

Hopefully these are the musical tracks you are looking for. If it's not those two tracks than it might be some other tracks on "The Four Seasons". I'm pretty positive that Peoples Jewellery uses Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons". At least they did the last time I watched those commercials.

Actually, the music is from the first movement of Palladio by the Welsh composer Karl Jenkins.

Back