Garden State

holodoctor1

Reaction score
The new movie starring and directed by Zack Braff looks amazing.

Here's the trailer.

I love the trailer music, "Let Go" by Frou Frou

I wish I knew the story behind the plane shaking. Looks very good.

Can't wait to see this. Hate that it comes out this summer :(

Looks REALLY good though, like Lost in Translation, or Eternal Sunshine.

Oh, here's the premise:

When Andrew Largeman (Zach Braff) returns to his hometown for his mother’s funeral, he reconnects with old friends and - since he’s gone off his depression medication - himself. A chance meeting with Sam (Natalie Portman), who also suffering from various maladies, opens his world to the possibility of rekindling emotional attachments, confronting his psychologist father, and perhaps beginning a new life.
from www.gardenstatemovie.com

Hey all!
I'm looking for all the songs in the 2nd trailer from Garden State movie. In the 1st one there's Let Go by Frou Frou, it's the only song and it's written on the page you see the trailer on, but in the 2nd trailer there's a couple songs. IMO they're all good and I'd appreciate if someone could tell me what they are.

See Trailer Here

Thanks for help :)

The 1st song is "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service. The 2nd song is "Love will come through" by Travis.
This movie looks good!!! I love Zach Braff.

Ok befor any one tells me it's "Let Go" by Frou Frou you are wrong! I know It says that at the bottom but that is the song used in the TEASER.

I want to know the song used in the "Trailers Exclusive:" The site isnt exacly up to date. When you click the link from apple it says view the teaser and at the bottom it says song by Frou Frou. How ever this is wrong thier is two different songs used in this "Internet Exclusive" and if you cant tell the difference between the two the main one is that the TEASER has NO DIOLOGUE and the INTERNET EXCLUSIVE feature DIOLOGUE. They feature several of the same scences but the one that stuck out in my head was the one with Zach walking past all the sinks and they all go off this is used in the EXCLUSIVE and as far as I can tell thier is two songs used, and they both sond like males.

So if any one can tell me or has seen it or can check the link and find out it would be helpuful thanks!

The Internet Exclusive LARGE

P.S. Yeah anyone think the movie looks good.....I dont know if Braff can carry a whole movie...ugg......but good news Scrubs has been picked up for 2 seasons!

Now if only we got the DVD

im not sure but maybe "Travis - Love will come through"
I have a friend who is psyched about the movie and he said its from the trailer. I'm not sure how he found out about this song, he keeps secrets from me.

Originally posted by djflowerz@May 31 2004, 01:49 PM
The 1st song is "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service.
Just in case anyone is interested, Iron & Wine does a really beautiful (slow) version of this song as well. Check it out!

if anyone is interested, the music at the end of the new trailer is by travis, and it's called "love will come through." you can get it off of the "moonlight mile" soundtrack.

--trina

can you describe the song or give a link to the trailer you're referring to?

Along with Such Great Heights on the trailer, there is also the song "Love Will Come Through" by Travis :ph34r:

Anyone know the song playing during the trailer for Garden State. It's a woman singing and it's kind of intense.

I'm sure if you use search you'll find it, but the teaser trailer was the song "Let Go" by Frou Frou, while the full length trailer contained the songs "Love Will Come Through" by Travis, and "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service. B)

in the teaser trailer is:

"Let Go" by Frou Frou and the trailer is:

"Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service

and

"Love Will Come Through" by Travis :)

Back