Shadow of Tyrrany

-=CHAOS=-

Reaction score
Where can I find "Shadow of Tyrrany" by X-Ray dog, from "The Day After Tomorrow" trailer????

I may be mistaken, but I think X-Ray Dog is a music production company -- so, if that's the case, you probably won't find any full length versions of anything they do. However, I could be wrong... anyone else have a valid clue? :)

Originally posted by michelle@May 25 2004, 08:54 PM
I may be mistaken, but I think X-Ray Dog is a music production company -- so, if that's the case, you probably won't find any full length versions of anything they do. However, I could be wrong... anyone else have a valid clue? :)
right :)

but i've heard x-ray dog are soon releasing a CD with their coolest tracks..

donno if they'll add "shadow of tyrrany" as its their latest composition

hmm lets see if they ever release any CD :p

As far as I've heard there are CD's that X-Ray Dog has released but is only available to production companies. Meaning that it is "specifically produced for use in films, television, radio and new media." Unfortunetely non-production people like myself and many of us who come to this forum are left out of the loop in having access to the full tracks that X-Ray Dog produces.

Take a look at this brief 2003 Press Release from the U.K. to see what I mean:

KPM Press Release article

But thier music is great and hopefully there is enough fanbase from the general public to get this company to consider releasing a CD for the public at large.

I've seen X-Ray Dog's CD's advertised on other websites as well, but these are usually websites that are from people involved in the production industry.

But if any one hears otherwise it would be great to know.

Back