Advertising

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

It's not the Moby song and I listended to quite a few natalie merchant titles and still no luck. Good effort though. Everyone keep trying we should be able to find this song somewhere.

Status

The Nike commercial referred to is named "Magnet." When veiwing it on the Nike site, the video and music play on Macromedia Flash Player 6. Is there anyway to download it for storage so when Nike goes onto something else it can still be listended to/viewed.
    I aware that coping artists work of the web is NG but this is a commercail and Nike pays big $$ to air it so you think they'd make it easy to copy!
    Thanks for any suggestions.

Status

The WearYellow spot's music, composed by Dave Wittman and Jimmy Haun at Elias Arts, Los Angeles with support from creative director David Gold and head of production Dayna Turcotte, features the vocal talents of Kathleen Fisher.

The sound was designed by creative director Dane Davis and Eddie Kim at 740 Sound/Danetracks with help from producer Scott Ganary, and Jeff Payne at Eleven Sound Studios in Santa Monica mixed the final audio.

Go to url below for more info.
    http://www.highend3d.com/news/

Status

it sounds like total rip of moby - Everloving, but its not. personally the songs are very similar and i perfer the moby one.

the vocals sound the same so if u find out who the vocals are on the everloving track you could probably find the artist on another cd. just my 2 cents.

Status

Moby is one of my favorite artists and I have most of his albums, including the Play album. "Everloving" does sound similar to the music in the commercial but the vocals are not even close! If you listen to everloving and the commerical, you'll see the difference.

Eric

Status

Here is the artist (voice). and info. Some is ripped from another post, some of my own findings:

Thi8s from the studio's press release:

The spot's music, composed by Dave Wittman and Jimmy Haun at Elias Arts Los Angeles with support from creative director David Gold and head of production Dayna Turcotte, features the vocal talents of Kathleen Fisher. The sound was designed by creative director Dane Davis and Eddie Kim at 740 Sound/Danetracks with help from producer Scott Ganary, and Jeff Payne at Eleven Sound Studios in Santa Monica mixed the final audio.

Offical band site:
    http://www.fishertheband.com

Share the love and spread the word. I'm really getting in to her music. Funny to think I found her band from a tv ad.
    This is the kind of music I don't mind buying. Not that crap pop stuff that gets churned out every day.