What are your favorite Video Game Soundtracks?

Vard

Reaction score
One of my favorites has to be the Incredible Crisis Soundtrack. All the music was done by Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra. The ska went perfectly to the game's frantic mini-games. I also really liked The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time's Soundtrack as well. What are some of your favorites?

uh thats cool dude but u should put this in a different folder in the forums ( general discussion> )

True Crime: Streets of L.A.'s West Coast rap soundtrack is excellent.

Final fantasy 7 (but also the whole series)
Metal gear (series)
Tekken (series)
Nuclear dawn

come on now.....

It's Tricky by Run DMC

for EA's SSX Tricky and its sequals
what a great beat

Final Fantasy 8

Specifically the opening song (Leberi Fatali) and the song that is played during the battle between the gardens while Squall is fighting with the dude on the powered suit.

gotta say the "Final Fantasy" series by Nobuo Uematso, its great!

Yasunori Mitsuda.

He did the works for Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Xenogears and Xenosaga. I'm sure there's another I'm missing.

Chrono Cross and Xenogears are by far my absolute favorites.

I'm going with Metal Gear Solid on this one. Even the synthesizer music from the original PS MGS was hauntingly awesome.

i agree with skeelington but i like all the music!!! the opening song is the best though :D

"Final Fantasy 8

Specifically the opening song (Leberi Fatali) and the song that is played during the battle between the gardens while Squall is fighting with the dude on the powered suit."

that's the best soundtrack i've ever heard !!!!!! but i don't know where to get it where did you get it skeelington ? ;) :huh:

Back