HP Change Ad, new

deviationer

Reaction score
Whats the song on the new HP add about change. The commercial follows a guy in an office building as he walks around and goes to the front desk then on. During the whole thing the camera is circling around him with everything changing around him like he is walking through 20 different office building setups.

nope thats deffently not it. the song to this ad is completely different. The commercial might have just came out since tonight was the first time I saw it. I was watching 60mins and it was during the first half of the show on one of the commercial breaks.

that one with Maxine Sullivan is one here the guy starts outside, the new one is where he starts inside the building

It's "Baba O'Riley" from The Who...
Sometimes it's also refered as "Teenage Wasteland"...
If anybody wants to stay legal = iTunes Music Store has it (Under the original title)

Originally posted by artric@May 20 2004, 01:17 PM
It's "Baba O'Riley" from The Who...
You can also hear an audio sample of the song on The Who's album "Who's Next." Track 1, through the link.

hey, does anybody know the song in the background of that new HP commercial. it just shows some guy walking down the hallway of his workplace, and its flashing all different items in the background as he walks. the song sort of has an techno/electronic sound to it. there are no lyrics or anything, or at least none in the commercial. ive heard it before somewhere on some other commercial but i cant remember.

Back