Dungeons and Dragons

Dungeons & Dragons

THEATRICAL TRAILER
Stargate (1994) - David Arnold
"Original Trailer Music" - Justin Caine Burnett

TEASER TRAILER
Mortal Kombat (1995) - George S. Clinton

I have Carl orff - O furtuna , but i can say the song in th end of the trailer isn't O fortuna (atleast not the normal or techno remixed version)

can u confirm wats that song ? .. it somewhere sounds like O fortuna (in the end) but i dont think it actually is..

the soundtrack.net lists only 3 names .. and 2 of them are soundtrack of stargate & mortal kombat .. and i cant get the original trailer music ... so can any one tell us the exact name of the song ? :)

Okay I have been searching for YEARS the music in the trailer for the movie Dungeons & Dragons.

it starts near the end when the text says

"THIS"

(theatrical trailer) Original Trailer Music - Justin Caine Burnett
(theatrical trailer) Stargate (1994) - David Arnold
(teaser trailer) Mortal Kombat (1995) - George S. Clinton

As far as I can tell, the "Stargate Overture" is the song heard right before the one you are looking for at the end.

Carmina Burana - Fortune plango vulnera

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015S70X6/?tag=adtunes-20

The link is not the exact one used on the trailer, but Carmin Burana has been performed so many times and in so many slightly varied ways, I am not going to spend the time to track down the exact one, but I am failrly certain that is the track you are searching for.

Um are you on something ? I dont mean to be rude and all but the choir DOES NOT sound the same at all

Re: Dungeons & Dragons

The choir song at the end of the second trailer is Fury by Non Stop Music.

Back