Family Guy Season 2

mR LaZy

Reaction score
family guy season 2

anyone know the song that was the episode where brian the dog finds out he was in love with the mom? it was the part where he was explaining some dream in space bubble thing.

the song went like this "....i'm all out of love and i'm lost without you.."

thanks in advance

Ok this is UBER Weird/Obscure

Stewie asks Peter to play the "sad sad walking away music" from "THE INCREDIBLE HULK"

Then puts on a backpack and pretends to hitchhike just like the lead character of THE INCREDIBLE HULK, DAVID BANNER, was often seen doing this in the show at the beginning and end.

(You cannot find the song at the site, that is just where I got the description of the song/scene)

Ok so dose this song have a name, dose anybody know?

Should I just search "Hulk Theme" or "Sad walking away music"

And dose this song exist, or is it just a Family Guy version.

P.S. It is purley piano

:blink:

It's not just a Family Guy version, it "exists" and was used at the end of every Incredible Hulk episode as David Banner saddly walks away. I don't know the name of it.

I'm thinking the name of the piece is "the Lonely Man Theme."

The other night, Cartoon Network aired the Family Guy episode where Peter gets drunk and plays the piano; the "because you touch yourself at night" episode in other words. Anyways, Stewy (the baby), asks Peter to play "the sad leaving song from the Incredible Hulk" (sic). Does anyone know what the song is called?

family guy season 2

What's the song Quagmire plays when he says "...and im already semi-there. Oh!"

its a smooth jazz song

The piece you are looking for comes from the episode entitled "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar".

Hope that helps! :p

Family Guy Season 2 "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar"

The episode is from Season 2 (208/2ACX02 - I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar...if this means anything to anybody). Lois goes over to talk to Quagmire because she and Peter are having marital issues. Quagmire thinks Lois is there for something else and tries to seduce her. He puts on a record and starts pouring drinks; I want to know the song that's playing.

Is it, maybe, Charles Mingus? I know Quagmire mentions him in a different episode, but I don't know who he is. Anybody else familiar with his stuff, or jazz in general?

Family Guy Season 2 Drunken Piano

Does anybody know the name of the song Peter is playing in the bar in this episode? It actually sounded like a classical piece. Of course, then he turns and bugs his wife for more beer. But still...

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 18 2008, 01:22 PM

Is this it?

"The song Peter plays to win the Piano Recital is the theme song from Mary Tyler Moore Show. He also plays these tunes when he's drunk; Dallas, 9 To 5, the closing theme to The Incredible Hulk & The X-Files."

Is it, maybe, Charles Mingus? I know Quagmire mentions him in a different episode, but I don't know who he is. Anybody else familiar with his stuff, or jazz in general?

I´m searching for exactly the same song. The smooth Jazz song played in Family Guy Season 2 Episode 8 at 18:06 min. Googled it many times and found this conversation :D. Did you find the song???

Back