Apple iPod "Wild Postings" silhouettes

pineapplepaul

Reaction score
A guy is walking down a street next to all the posters where the silhouettes are dancing and they stop when he pauses the song. The song features guitar in the beginning. Thanks if you can help.

what is that song on the new i-pod commercial..the oe where the guy walks past those posters and they are moing :)

Hello good people with endless information...

Just heard the new iPod commercial - the guy is walking down the street with his ear phones on/in and the onsg is a rocker/punkie song with the lyrics: Rock with me-Rock with me-Rock with me...

Any ideas?

Thanks! ;)

okay i've heard htis song on a kinda old IPOD commercial which aried maybe a month ago or mayb eit's still on but the lyrics go "my way im going high way im going ahh ahh ahh (or ride way?) i'm seriously not sure how the lyrics go but it's a great song does anyone know/heard of it before?

How about "Ride" by the Vines -- that was in the ad where the guy is walking past all the posters on a wall that come to life and start dancing. Link goes to available audio sample, track 1.

I'm trying to find the name of the song in this one commercial that had to with a guy walking down the street listening to an MP3 player. It's an old commercial, but the only thing distinctive about the commercial was that when he walked past this wall painted with people on them they came to life and started to dance to the beat just as he was. I'm sorry I can't remember more, but it came to mind and I just had to see if someone knew of the song that played in it.

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song from the Ipod commercial with the dancing sllhouettes in it. They are wearing the Ipod while thy dance.

I did search for it in the forums, but never found it. But thanks to any of you that reply with the answer.

JcbTkht

Hey there again.
Anyone know what the song is from the ipod commercial a few months ago? Lyrics sounded like "my way is" or "my wellness" Sounded like a punk song and was real distorted. If it helps there was a skateboarder going by a bunch of posters on a wall listening to the music and I also saw this same song in a WB commercial promoting some of their television shows.
Thanks!

Hmm, well I know that there was a song from both an Ipod commercial, and One Tree Hill on The WB, and that one was Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram. This may be the one you were talkin' about.

Ohhh yeeah. That's true too. I forgot The WB played that song with their promos.

Looking for 'Wild Postings' ad for iPod, by Apple.

They took this off the air about 2 months ago, but I'm sure it's somewhere on the internet still.

Please point me in the right direction so I can see this ad again, thanks! :)

Back