Troy

Crimson King

Reaction score
Anybody have any info on the music from the Troy teaser? I'm also interested in finding out what that is.

Well, no one seems to know what music was used in the trailer for TROY. I've heard GLADIATOR, but I don't think that's right. It sounds more like a "music cue" from a music production house like Brand X Music.

I know there was a post about this a while back, but I didn't reakky pay attention. What is the music in the trailer. I think someone said it was original for the movie, but then again I could be wrong.

It was mentioned here. I haven't seen anything else for the trailer other than that.

Yeah the teaser uses music composed by the company "Musikvergnuegen." As far as I know, the track doesn't actually have a name, but the trailer title is known as 'Pull Out'. The track was then remixed for the official trailer.

Are you after the teaser music, official trailer music, or both?

Are there CDs with tracks like the Troy one... I mean besides the obvious OSTs of the Movies?... Are there composers who release dramatic CDs ?

Thanks!

J.

the troy teaser trailer music can be found here:

(Link deleted by admin. Direct download links are not allowed in this forum. Please review our Forum Rules.)

hope its what your looking for... :D

Originally posted by SteffenLOTR@Jun 20 2004, 05:32 AM
No, the link doesn't work! <_<
The link does work. Just right click it and SAVE AS. It's the song from the first trailer.

hey im new here but i think this is the song from the Troy trailer

"Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell :huh:

...., don't know which Troy trailer you're referring to, but I haven't heard of this piece being used in any of them. It was however used in the Two Toweres trailer.

No, that would be from the movie "Requiem for a Dream". There was a remixed version made for the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I'm guessing by the information and no link that all of this is what you actually mean.

Back