Kill Bill Volume 2

filmguy95

Reaction score
I looked at the songs on Soundtracknet but I can't find any of them. Does anyone know a place to get the songs from the Kill Bill Vol. 2 trailer?

Well, of the two songs listed at Soundtrack.net for the Kill Bill 2 teaser trailer:

"Profilo Del Destino (A Silhouette of Doom)" is available on the Kill Bill Volume 2 Soundtrack.

The other song is incorrectly listed (the composer's name is wrong) at Soundtrack.net. It should be:

"I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta / The Long Day of Vengeance" by Armando Trovajoli.

(The Trovajoli song was used in the first Kill Bill film - it's from the Italian western I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta.)

This only covers the teaser trailer. The full length trailer is here: Kill Bill Volume II Trailer

i know you probably have the first soundtrack, but this website has all of these other songs that weren't on the OST to download. i'm assuming they'll have the same later on for the second soundtrack.

I'm going to listen to the soundtrack right now. I pre-ordered Kill Bill Vol.1 from amazon 3 months ago, and it should be here next week!

yay lost boy lost!!! i was doing the exact same thing. haha. man...i have been watching my bootleg nonstop and i can't wait to see a better version of kill bill 1.

<span style='color:red'>KILL BILL VOL.2!!!!!!!!!!
</span>

Frageelay? That's so awesome. I need to get Vol.1 on time, so I can watch it and be right up to date for when I see Vol.2 Friday.

P.S. love the lost boy lost.

Hey Stephanie, I just got an e-mail from amazon that says they shipped Vol.1 to me! What a coincidence. B)

KILL BILL PARTY AT LOST BOY LOST'S HOUSE!!!!

B) :ph34r: :blink: :p :D :lol: ;) :devil: :elvis:

(those are random people from RRDB at the party)

hmm...i dunno. they're up for grabs. i got dibs on one of the laughing ones.

I think I'll be skipping that party... But, (ducking) I hated Kill Bill. :(

(those are random people from RRDB at the party)
took my a while to figure that out :p
I've never seen Kill Bill vol1 or 2, saw the previews...looks..err..fun :p

I've listened to every one of the songs mentioned, but I still haven't found the song from the Kill Bill V2 trailer. Have you guys seen the Kill Bill Volume 2 Full Trailer?

I believe the music is from The Good The Bad and The Ugly. I have both kill bill soundtracks, and the trailer music isn't in either.

Armando Trovajoli - I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta sounds like it, but the trailer music is a different version or something. A lot of people are saying it is Ennio Morricone, who did the soundtrack for The Good The Bad and The Ugly. Somebody who knows what i'm talking about please clarify, cuz I'm confused.

btw, i'm referring to the trailer music, not the teaser, in case i wasn't clear.

does anyone recognize the song that plays in the background of the latest television spot?

[UPDATE: It's "Ride" by The Vines.]

i think the song that ArgentiumOutlaw is looking for is called The Trio, from the good, the bad and the ugly soundtrack
hope that helps

thank you jcole_32, thats the right one. I'm glad someone knew what i was talking about, you really helped me out. :D

Back