The Jackal

DukeFan316

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering where i can download the original score from The Jackal. I have looked everywhere and it seems pretty hard to find, unless i wanna pay for it. Can anyone help?

OK well there is a song in the movie that is played over 3 or 4 different times. I know one is when The Jackal is seen driving a van to Montreal. Does anyone know the name of that song?

I haven't seen the movie, so I can't help narrow down... But, IMDb.com has a lengthy listing from the movie. Generally the lists are in order of appearance in the movie.

I know what he's talking about. It's the actual score of the movie; the CD you mentioned is just the music used alongside the score and some additional "inspired" songs. Did The Jackal have a CD with the score availible on it? If so, I couldn't find it at Amazon.

Sorry for bringing back an old topic, but ever since I saw the Jackal along time ago, I've wanted the score.

The soundtrack only has songs (such as the highly requested "Red Tape" by Agent provocature as seen on the Underworld trailer) but no scores.

I was reading somewhere that the score was never released (I can't rmember the composer's name) but a couple people have gotten their hands on a copy.

Just trying to get an update whether anyones been able to buy one or not.

Originally posted by michelle@Jun 16 2004, 02:54 PM
Looks like Carter Burwell was the composer.
yup, that's the one. Thanks. Now if Paramount or whoever would just release the darn score....its gonna be one of those "its ashame they didn't......" type of things thats gonna bug me for the rest of my life.

The music that starts playing while the cops are checking out the house..bruce willis shoots the russian agent and shoots a guy from under the stairs and all that while this music is playing

I haven't seen the movie for a very long time, but I'm pretty sure that the song you're referring to is "Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur (it's the same song that was used in the Underworld trailer).

nevermind, i found it, and yes, thats the right song.
Thank you for ending my months of searching.
:)

Back