Love Me If You Dare

Cute movie! Might have to check that one out.

The song is "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf. After finding the movie's soundtrack, I've decided the cover heard in the trailer might be by this French artist named Zazie. Unfortunately, the only place I've found her version is on the movie's French soundtrack.

What about the instrumental in the middle of the trailer? it's somewhat fast-paced and begins when the two are shown grown up in their beds

thanks for any help!!

thanks, you can delete this thread if you want.

Its just i searched for la vie en rose, and love me if you dare, and nothing came up. So yeah. sorry bout that.

I have heard the full song by Zazie that you mentioned & it
is *not* the song at the trailer. There are no English lyrics
in Zazie's version of 'La Vie En Rose', only French. If you
notice, the lyrics in the trailer's song are all English. Just
listened to it again before writing this reply, so as to be
sure. It is definitely not Zazie's version. Unfortunately, I am
looking for this song too :(

You're absolutely right.

There are in fact four different versions of 'La Vie En Rose' played during the movie, of which Zazie's is one.

However, the trailer features the one by DONNA SUMMER.

Listen to sample here (Track 14).

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that :)

<After Listening to sample>
sophist said: It's by Donna Summer. And verily,
it was! Awesome! Thanks again, been looking
for that song for too long.

Originally posted by MisterMan@Apr 24 2004, 12:41 AM
What about the instrumental in the middle of the trailer? it's somewhat fast-paced and begins when the two are shown grown up in their beds

thanks for any help!!
somehow everyone forgot about your question in the rush to get to "la vie en rose".

so i thought i'd just post that the music you're refering to is actually a part of the score composed by philippe rombi for the film. there are several variations of that tune throughout the movie.

i don't own the soundtrack or anything, but i happen to know that they have a few of said variations in the music section of the official french site for the movie if you want to have a listen to them.

hope that helped!

Back