Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
I found this extremely interesting.

First....if you've seen this or know what it is then please don't ruin it for those who haven't.
Second....we all know how to run a search but that's like reading the end of a book as soon as you open it.

Try to restrain yourselves and I'll post the results of your decisions in a few days.

---------------

Question #1:

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, and she had 8 kids already, three of whom were deaf, two of whom were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis.

Would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Question #2:

It is Presidential election time, and your vote is the tie breaker. Here is the breakdown of the three candidates:

Candidate A associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain-smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college, and drinks a quart of good whiskey every evening.

Candidate C is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer, and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

---------------

Indicate your answers in the poll above. As mentioned, I'll post the results of your decisions in a few days.

oops, i clicked "view results" on accident. <_<
but i would pick "Yes and Candidate C" since i don't know hidden meaning to it.

edit: well, 'Yes and Candidate B' seems good also.

:lol: I did the same thing so I couldn't vote in my own damn pole but I made the same decision as you when I first saw it. ;)

Fitz, you could add the super secret results to a post and just make the text color white, so they'd have to highlight it to read...

I've seen this one.. but I'd like to mention that this is a good one, makes ya think and teaches ya a lesson or two.

Candidate C is probably Hitler while A and B are probably people like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.

We need more information. Of course any sane, rational person would vote for C based just on the limited given facts.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Apr 3 2004, 11:38 AM
We need more information. Of course any sane, rational person would vote for C based just on the limited given facts.
Actuarial, that's the whole POINT. Jesus.

Ya knowwww.......everyone here is VERY bright. It's one of the main reasons that I come here. That and my love of music.

I'll just skip the rant and and finish by saying how truly sad I think it is it is that some people can be sooooo socially clueless in spite of their intelligence.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you've just erased the birth of Beethoven.

aww i voted no and c. but i'm not a nazi...really. hahaha. the choice was nagging me though. now i know why. good thing i kept my good man beethoven (and that was pronounced the bill and ted excellent adventure way: BEETH-OVEN)

i voted yes and b.. darn i killed someone who's already dead.. wonder if i can go to jail for that?

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Apr 6 2004, 09:14 PM
good thing i kept my good man beethoven (and that was pronounced the bill and ted excellent adventure way: BEETH-OVEN)[/color]
:lol: So-Crates :lol: I love that stupid movie.

Yeah I pronounce both of them that way too..
Hehe Dave Beeth Oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back