High School Reunion

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
So, I've got a question this time...

Last night's episode of High School Reunion... Louann get's a Hall Pass, discusses it with Denise and she decides she's going to ask Johnny out. She leans over a balcony from her bedroom and looks down at him in the kitchen below. It's about 40 minutes into the episode.

The song is only played for about 10 seconds, with the following lyrics: "I'm losing my mind baby, Since I've been loving you." (Of course, the words could be spelled "losin'" and "lovin")

Anyway... it's got a very Zero 7, "Destiny" feel too it, in style and tempo... that type of background music. It's a female vocal.

(Wouldn't it be retarded if it actually was Zero 7? :rolleyes: )

Help!! :unsure:

Do you know if they're going to play an encore presentation of this episode?
I'm assuming you've already googled the lyrics.

Good point, LB -- this episode will air again on Tuesday night (March 30), on the WB... (episode info here)

And, yep... I googled the lyrics but I didn't find anything that matched... :(

michelle--i am HOOKED on that show and i will watch out for that song on tuesday night. ;)

p.s...i can't wait for next week. they gave "the geek" a hall pass and a makeover!!

I admit i got hooked on the show too. The opening intro reminds me of teen girl squad. "The cheerleader, so and so, what's her face, the ugly one!!" lol :lol:

L....M...A...O

is it me, or are the girls even more evil than the last high school reunion?

yea i know... <_<
And about giving the geek the hall pass... isn't that the same thing they did in the last one? hope it's not the same result.

Yeah, the "sophomore" girls are so lame -- I mean, that one girl who's obviously still delusional about Gabe... She needs to stop. What's strange to me is this round of kids are my age. and my high school reunion is coming up next summer. Kind of makes me afraid! :lol: I could name kids from my school to replace the ones on the show...

And, Lenny... Poor Lenny. He's so sweet seeming -- can't imagine what he'll look like with short hair!

And, thanks in advance for keeping an eye out for the song. :)

haha...my friend and i were picking out people from our high school and who would fit into the show. i think our loveable geek will look cute after the makeover. he wasn't even ugly in high school, so those kids who said so were just plain cruel. oh yeah and the sophomore girl...what a deludenoid. although "the ex" is mildly psycho!

did we all see the "redneck"? i think after a few more days he's going to totally explode :blink:

usually works out that way, the kids made fun of for being "ugly" or whatever, usually didn't look so bad to begin with. oh well...

and, redneck guy -- yeah, the way he was pacing the floor during the lap dance... totally waited for him to start screaming or something! what a tard!

from the way he acts, he totally reminds me of that next door neighbor dad in "american beauty".

they should just have the popular crowd on the show since they're the only ones they ever show onscreen. we don't see much of the ugly duckling or the teen mom.

ugly duckling was making out with that freakishly good looking guy last night...

was that her? oh i thought that was one of the sophomore girls...sometimes i get all of them confused as they are tan and have the same hair color. was in a coma when i was watching that last night? i dunno...

now i'm confused! i thought the ugly duckling was a sophomore girl ?? :lol: who knows!

Does anyone know what the theme was to the second season of the WB's High School Reunion? The Round Rock, Texas season? That season was over a while ago but I always wanted to know the theme song and I thought this site could help.

I think the chorus starts with "What happend to you, I can't believe that It's True..."

Does anyone know what the theme song for High School Reunion season 3 is? The same song was used for season 2 and I've wanted to know what it was since that was on. It seems like it's called "What Happend To You" but I can't find anything with that title. Please help! I relly want to know who this song is by!

Here are all the lyrics that were in the opening:

"what happend to you,
i can't believe that it's true
hey just how high will you go
or just how low will anyone know
people remember your name (what happend to you)
some things have changed
some stay the same
what happend to you
what happend to you (people remember your name)
i can't believe that it's true (some things have changed, some stay the same)
what happend to you"

I've already posted this topic twice so if you can help I would appreciate it very much.

Does anyone know what the theme song for High School Reunion season 3 is? The same song was used for season 2 and I've wanted to know what it was since that was on. It seems like it's called "What Happend To You" but I can't find anything with that title. Please help! I relly want to know who this song is by!

Here are all the lyrics that were in the opening:

"what happend to you,
hey just how high will you go
or just how low will anyone know
people remember your name (what happend to you)
some things have changed
some stay the same
what happend to you
what happend to you (people remember your name)
i can't believe that it's true (some things have changed, some stay the same)
what happend to you"

Back