Advertising

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

yea i know...
    And about giving the geek the hall pass... isn't that the same thing they did in the last one? hope it's not the same result.

Status

Yeah, the "sophomore" girls are so lame -- I mean, that one girl who's obviously still delusional about Gabe... She needs to stop. What's strange to me is this round of kids are my age. and my high school reunion is coming up next summer. Kind of makes me afraid! :lol: I could name kids from my school to replace the ones on the show...

And, Lenny... Poor Lenny. He's so sweet seeming -- can't imagine what he'll look like with short hair!

And, thanks in advance for keeping an eye out for the song.
    michelle

daydreamer extraordinaire AmelieMellow's Avatar
    Status

haha...my friend and i were picking out people from our high school and who would fit into the show. i think our loveable geek will look cute after the makeover. he wasn't even ugly in high school, so those kids who said so were just plain cruel. oh yeah and the sophomore girl...what a deludenoid. although "the ex" is mildly psycho!

did we all see the "redneck"? i think after a few more days he's going to totally explode
    don't be sympathetic / just pass the anesthetic

Status

usually works out that way, the kids made fun of for being "ugly" or whatever, usually didn't look so bad to begin with. oh well...

and, redneck guy -- yeah, the way he was pacing the floor during the lap dance... totally waited for him to start screaming or something! what a tard!
    michelle

daydreamer extraordinaire AmelieMellow's Avatar
    Status

from the way he acts, he totally reminds me of that next door neighbor dad in "american beauty".

they should just have the popular crowd on the show since they're the only ones they ever show onscreen. we don't see much of the ugly duckling or the teen mom.
    don't be sympathetic / just pass the anesthetic

Status

ugly duckling was making out with that freakishly good looking guy last night...
    michelle