Commercial seen on CNN

liz12345

Reaction score
hey - anyone watch CNN today? there was a commercial with a song that was very somber with the lyrics "got to get back home"... i wasn't paying attention to what the ad was but by the time i turned around, it was over. i think the song may also have been featured on an episode of THE OC. i know this isn't much to go by, but if anyone could help - much appreciated.

thanks for the quick reply - but alas, neither of the ones you mentioned is the song.

thanks again.

You said it might have been in an episode of THE OC? Do you recall which one? THE OC's website lists all music used in each episode -- so we could try that route. :unsure:

Originally posted by liz12345@Mar 27 2004, 08:35 PM
hey - anyone watch CNN today? there was a commercial with a song that was very somber
What was the commercial for? I've got my CNN tapes right here if can let us know. Or even what time it was when you saw it.

hey all - thanks for all your help.

i did try looking through the OC website, and it was one of those songs they don't list so i tried looking at other people's OC websites & i think they took off their info from the main one.

as for CNN - it was yesterday between 3 pm & 5 pm PST. i was listening to CNN while i was on the computer so i didn't see what the ad was for. i do remember turning around at the very last minute and i saw that people were walking in a crowd, it was a male voice overhead, and the song - which was very somber like, sung by a male voice with a somewhat synthesized background. i hope that helps.

thanks again!

Back