Bud Light

ryry

Reaction score
hey all,

just saw a commercial for a light beer. i think it might have been bud light. the song lyrics, sung by a woman, go, "it's the light, the light, the light"

i'm pretty sure there is no plot to the commercial.. the only thing i remember is watching beer being poured from a bottle.

thanks for the help

Could it be "It's the life, the life, the life" -- which is Mystic's "The Life" (audio sample at link)

Just a guess... :unsure:

There's a new Bud Light commercial with a woman singing - beautiful voice - "No matter what you do/I'll always love you" Got a great beat, beautiful melody. Anyone know which one I'm talking about? What song is this? Please help!

Thanks

I've been wondering what this song is too. I know I've heard it elsewhere but the name of it escapes me. I'll continue searching and see if I can come up with anything.

Well that didn't take long

Mystic - The Life

It appearend on the TV show Dark Angel's soundtrack.

EDIT: Dang beat to it by 7 minutes

I'm looking for a song on a bud light commercial, it's a woman singing, she says "this is for you and your crew" and then later on she says something about light. That's all I know. Thanks.

did a search but didn't see the song

its starts of with someone saying "the truth is ...all lght beers are low in carbs"

and the song goes something like "this is the light, the light, the light"

Miller Lite

It was a Miller Light Commercial with a female singer.

I remember this from the singer.... "no matter what you do"

Anyone know the song?

Some more info....the commercial was about Miller Light Beer....and how all light beer is low carb..

THe commercial was on Fox in the west coast...happened during a baseball game.

Female vocalist...the music was light or soft (im guessing cause it reflects the light beer :p)

Some more info....the commercial was about Miller Light Beer....and how all light beer is low carb..

THe commercial was on Fox in the west coast...happened during a baseball game.

Female vocalist...the music was light or soft (im guessing cause it reflects the light beer :p)It was a Miller Light Commercial with a female singer.

I remember this line from the song.... "no matter what you do"

Anyone know and can help me with the song please?

The commercial was about Miller Light Beer....and how all light beer is low carb..

Commercial: Miller Light Beer
Air Date: May 2004
Singer: Female
Lyric from song: "no matter what you do"

Anyone know the name of the singer and the name of the song in this commercial?

djflowers, i love you :D thank you very much :D

I LOVE ADTUNES.COM! Thank god I finally asked google, "find that commerical" :p GREAT SITE :D

Back