Cracking Ups ads- "Hey You"

Hanzey

Reaction score
In the ads lately for Cracking Up, they play that ska song "Hey You." Pro wrestlers Spanky and Paul London also use the song as theme music. What I can't find is the artist. I spot checked every artist who uses the title on iTunes to no avail, and Google didn't give me anything useful. Help?

I think you may be thinking of "Hey Ya" by Outkast? But, they certainly are not what I'd consider "ska." That song has been everywhere lately, so maybe that's the one you're after?

lol, that is definitely not it. Thanks for guessing, though.

:lol: I'm glad it's not that song, because I wondered about the "ska" classification! Plus, you'd have to be living under a rock not to know what the Outkast song was! ;)

I feel slightly insulted that you'd even suggest it. :(

Anyway, I wouldn't think this would be terribly difficult to find out... why can't I (or apparently, anyone else) find it?

It wasn't an insult. I don't know what part of the country/world you're located, so I can only assume that you may not have heard of the song. I'm sorry if I offended you.

As far as the song in question. Have you tried looking at the WWE fan sites of those wrestlers of the WWE site? If it's their official "theme" song, it'd probably be mentioned on a fan site somewhere .

"Should" is the operative term here, and unfortunately, what "should" be listed on a fansite isn't.

Okay, I have the song now... if anyone can't find the artist then that's ridiculous. I checked Spanky's fansite, and they just put this up yesterday.

http://www.brian-kendrick.net/

Multimedia; "Brian's Entrance Theme"

Back