Gap "Freedom" stress free khakis

;)

wow, Michelle - you brought me back to my college days in Boston when WFNX-FM would roll tunes like that out constantly.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane - song wise.

Lou

Anyone know the song from the new Gap commercial where the woman keeps changing the song sounds kind of like " Earth, Wind, Fire - September" possibly from the early 80's

Thanks

Kool & The Gang "Fresh" is the only one I've seen, but it doesn't sound like Earth, Wind & Fire. Click here for Amazon and weblog links.

yeah I've seen a new one and I'm pretty sure that isn't the tune. It was something I knew. I guess I should keep a pen and pad on the coffe table. pfffft. I'll watch for it.

I do keep a pen and a pad of paper on the table now.. I caught this one for the first time last night and from my drunken handwriting I came to the same conclusion of Kool & The Gang.. simply because the only word I remember hearing was "fresh". :/

Huh, maybe I don't drink enough. :p I was thinking that there might be more than one commercial but maybe not.

I'm second generation Irish.. I'm hardly ever sober.. lol

Anyway there is another gap commercial with some guy walking around town and it keeps doing the changing clothes like in the one with the woman.. different song in this one.. can't remember the lyrics at all now, but I know I liked it. :)

:lol: Have ya not nooticed me name boyo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

just saw the one with the guy.. some of the lyrics are "love me, hold me, cause I'm free"

I'm second generation Irish.. I'm hardly ever sober.. lol

LMFAO great way to put it lol :D :D

The GAP commercial with the guy changing clothes is to Petula Clark's "Color My World" but that version sucks. I can't find who sings it on the commercial itself.

Originally posted by superbent@Mar 17 2004, 11:37 PM
The GAP commercial with the guy changing clothes is to Petula Clark's "Color My World" but that version sucks. I can't find who sings it on the commercial itself.
Umm... that's the M&M's ad.

Umm... that's the M&M's ad

Its the same song. The Skittles commercial is a rock version done by UK underground group Fin. The GAP commercial is definitely a pop take done by a girl.

I don't have a clue what you're referring to. You can watch the Gap ads here and the M&M's ads here. Gap does not use "Color My World" in either ad we're talking about.

Hey In this clothes commercial a guy is like walking aroun his apartment and then walks outside and out on the sidewalk of a big city and it repeats each thing he does and a different outfit appears on him and it ends with him just looking up at the sky while its raining. I thought it was a GAP commercial but i couldnt comfirm it was. But i was just wndering if anyone has seen it and knows the music.

Don't forget when you search for a word that's three letters or less to add an underscore: _gap
Your answer is here.

Back