Akira Kurosawa's Dreams

Nealo

Reaction score
In Akira Kurosawa's Dreams there is a song played during the "Crows" dream. It's a piano song and I"ve been trying to figure out what it is for almost a year! Does anyone know what song it is?

-Nealo.

Hmm... Well, IMDb doesn't have a soundtrack listing from the movie... so that's a dead end. And, I can't find any CD soundtracks related to the movie.

Maybe a fan site for the movie would have a track listing from the movie?? :unsure:

I was going to check out the credits of the movie from my vhs tape but I can't find it! :( Oh well I guess it's time to get it on dvd. Dreams is in my top 20 movies of all time. Great stuff.

>K.

Re: Kurosawa's "Dreams" music

In Akira Kurosawa's Dreams there is a song played during the "Crows" dream. It's a piano song and I"ve been trying to figure out what it is for almost a year! Does anyone know what song it is?

-Nealo.

Chopin's "raindrop" prelude in D-flat Op.28 No.15

Re: Kurosawa's "Dreams" music

Chopin's "raindrop" prelude in D-flat Op.28 No.15

i was just going to provide that answer but now see that someone has already done so.
what i am trying to do now is find a recording of the soundtrack since a friend just referred to this a little while ago. i think the composer of most of the music is Ikebe Shinichiro.

Back