Sex and the City Season 3

LestrMoos

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song/artist that is played in the season 3 finale? The episode is entitled "Cock-A-Doodle-Doo". The girls are having a party on Samantha's roof and I want to know the music played at the end of the scene.

Thanks
L

Amazon.com lists a few CD's with music from the show but way too many artists to narrow it down from that source with the info you've provided. If it's even there.
Any clues? Lyrics? Male/Female vocals? Instrumental? What kind of music was it?

hi there

the good news is that the sex&thecity page on the hbo site gives the song listing for each episode (under episode guide)...the bad news is that it only does so starting with season 4 (doh!):eek:

but anyways, the other good news is that i listened to the song and i found it: it's "above the clouds" by amber. the original was done by the electric light orchestra (i think). but the version by amber in the show is the regular mix from her album "amber"...i found a million remixes of the song before i found the one that was actually in the show...happy cosmos :)

Sex and The city season 3

This is the episode where Carries conscience is getting to her about cheating on Aidan w Big and she comes home to Aidan and doesnt want to touch him ( guilt)

She goes in the bathroom turns on the faucet looks at her self and then the screen goes black .

It was mellow with a somewhat pulsing//driving beat, very Groove Armada-esque.

I have googled and hbo till my head hurts.

the music guide starts at season 4 somebody help me!

Thanks

remy

Sex and the city Season 3 "Attack of the Five Foot Five Woman"

There is a classical song in this episode 33 that a woman kind of sings but not in words more like "da da da". If anyone knows what this song is I would greatly appreciate it. I have been everywhere and they (HBO) did not start listing music until episode 4. Thanks everyone! Graciefay

Amazon.com lists a few CD's with music from the show but way too many artists to narrow it down from that source with the info you've provided. If it's even there.
Any clues? Lyrics? Male/Female vocals? Instrumental? What kind of music was it?

It is classical music and there is a woman not singing words but kind of do doing and da daing. I have heard this classical piece before just don't know the name. I wish I did. I have looked on Amazon, and HBO lists it as unknown. It would almost be something you would hear from Manhattan Transfer or something like that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. tks.

The classical song when Charlotte is running across the spa is:
"Ouverture" (Overture)
"Il Barbiere di Siviglia" (The Barber of Seville)
Rossini

The name of the Piece is the Overture: Barber of Seville, listen to the version by Vocal Spectrum on Itunes. Although this version is not the exact version in the episode, it is very very close.

Does anyone know the name of the song from Season 3 Episode "Cocka Doodle Do!" - Charlotte has left Trey, and the girls are helping her unpack when she moves back into her old apartment. They are talking about how women obsess over past relationships but men don't. I have tried SO many other websites with no luck!! :( I want to find the artist or music genre, because I like the whole sound itself not just the one song. Agelfire.com has a clip of the music and it is listed as an R&B song? I do not know that it would be considered R&B?

In the beginning of Episode 2 (Sex And Another City)showing Carrie in her apartment, and again when she's wading in the pool, plays the same music. It sounds like Piano. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could find that song or who wrote it?

Hello,
I'm desperately looking for a song played in SATC episode called "the attack of the 5ft 10 woman" when all the girls are in the spa. Samantha is having a massage by Kevin and in background there's a song which start with bird call. Does anyone know this song?
Thank you!

I found the song from the spa!! :) I was definitely loving that song as well! The original song is by Martin Denny called "Love Dance", it is from his Exotica album. The version in Sex and the City sounds like a newer version, I am still trying to figure out who did the newer version.

Hello I'm desperatly looking for the song that plays in episode 1 when a politician hits on carrie at the bar. in the beginning.

Any helps or hint would be most appreciated.

Hi! I've searched the entire internet for the song that plays in episode 10 "all or nothing". The song plays when Carrie is typing, and then she is lying on her bed and decides to call Big. I really hope that someone knows it!

Sex and the City Season 3 All or Nothing

What is the song that plays at the end of the episode after Carrie confesses to Aiden about smoking again and then pans outside of her window where it's raining. It's kinda a mellow jazzy song. Not listed ANYWHERE! HELP!

I found the song from the spa!! :) I was definitely loving that song as well! The original song is by Martin Denny called "Love Dance", it is from his Exotica album. The version in Sex and the City sounds like a newer version, I am still trying to figure out who did the newer version.

Please contact me, or reply here if U find out the version of this "Love dance" song...

Please contact me, or reply here if U find out the version of this "Love dance" song...

Thank you very much, I don't know how you did it... hands down my dear friend
if I found the version in SATC I will immediatly share it with you!
Once again a big THANK YOU :)

Back