Things I Love...

I love all things British, Irish, Canadian, and Australian. Movies, music, tv shows, cultures.. they fascinate me.

And I love it when my dog chases squirrels in her dreams, like she's doing right now. She barks in her sleep and never wakes up.. hilarious.. hehe her little feet are twitching a mile a minute..

don't get me started on how much I love all things british!! :wub: i love the smell of rosemary. i love warm clean sheets fresh out of the dryer. i love knitting. i love music. i love to dance. i love to travel. i love cat naps. i love paris, france...

I. Love. Football on TV. Shots of Gina Lee. Hanging with my friends. And twins. I. Love. Burritos at 4 a.m. Parties that never end. Dogs that love cats. And, and … twins!

:p

i love:
strawberry smoothies
clean bedsheets
finding money in my pockets
waking up right before the alarm goes off (so i don't have to hear that awful sound)

I love how I feel after yoga. I love when I actually manage to stay asleep for more than 8 hours. I love clothes, fresh out of the dryer after a shower. I love fresh smells, like certain flowers, water, and chlorine. Cheesecake. Good poetry. I love looking up words in the dictionary. And neck massages. Photographs of friends. I love music. I love laughing. Morbid jokes. Cityscapes. I love John Lennon. Intimate concerts where you can make eyecontact with the band, or hear yourself shouting over everybody else at the end of an awesome song. I love Freudian slips. Acing my Psych tests. Sarcasm. Singing Bright Eyes at the top of my lungs with my friend Liz in her old van. And being the only one who "WOOOOH"'s with Conor. I love my dog. And red heads.

And I love seeing that my last post was the 1000th comment in General Discussion. Awesome.

I love:
  • Wild Cherry Pepsi
  • Mountain Dew Code Red
  • Acing an entire section of proofs on my geometry test
  • Fresh baked, extra soft cookies
  • Pepperidge Farm
  • Food in general
  • Cooking Shows
  • Britcoms (mainly Are you Being Served?, Vicar of Dibley, and Absolutely Fabulous)
  • Autumns in New England
  • Photography
  • Photoshop
  • Drawing with chracoal
  • Drawing with my Wacom Tablet
  • Art in general
  • Cartoons
  • Reruns of old TV shows
  • Musical instruments (I'm kind of a band geek. And no, no instrument has ever been anywhere near a crevice of my body other than my mouth.)
  • Sea shells
  • My bed
  • DVDs
  • Being delightfully weird
  • Money, and lots of it
  • Gift cards/certificates
That's about all I can think of.

I LOVE SEX!!!! :eek: The deeply in love, eye gazing, two souls merging, died and gone to heaven kind and the sweaty, talk dirty to me, leave claw marks in my back, lust filled animal kind. I love the all day foreplay that leads up to it and the exhaustion and cigarette afterwards. That's Right. I said it. Whaaat?!?!?!?! :angel: :devil:

You guys talkin to me? :blush: Or each other? :wub:

Back