Bounty Paper Towels

Backstreet_Ang

Reaction score

Hey all!:

Does anyone know what the song (and who sings the song) name is in the Bounty Paper Towels commercial?

Hey all!:

I just remembered some more from that commercial that I wanted to add to the original post above this one, but I can't edit it anymore.:( Anywho, the actor (or actress) was holding pool balls with a "Brand" name paper towls (which was on the left) and the other actor (or actress) was holding pool balls with the "Bounty" paper towls (on the right) and the "Brand" name towels made the pool balls drop (while both of the actors (or actresses) were pouring water over both paper towl brands which were holding the pool balls) so the pool balls while the "Bounty" paper towels were standing strong. NOW, does anyone know what the song is in the background of that commercial?

I'm pretty sure I've seen the ad, but unfortunately didn't recognize the music. Have you tried contacting Bounty yet?

Michelle - I don't know how to contact the "Bounty" paper towel company. If I did know, what should I say to them about the song?

There is a "Contact Us" form to fill out at their site. Mainly you want to briefly describe the particular ad you're referring to and the music. Ask them if they know what the song is used in the ad and/or the ad agency that produced the ad.

If that route doesn't work, you could always try calling their customer service line and asking them the same thing.

Michelle - I had sent them an e-mail from the link that you had given me. This is what I had sent to them:

I was hoping that you could tell me some info that I'm looking for regarding one of your commercials. The music in the commercial for the "Bounty" paper towels is what I'd like to know who it's by and what the song's called. This is the commercial that I'm referring to: the actor (or actress) was holding pool balls with a "Brand" name paper towls (which was on the left) and the other actor (or actress) was holding pool balls with the "Bounty" paper towls (on the right) and the "Brand" name towels made the pool balls drop (while both of the actors (or actresses) were pouring water over both paper towl brands which were holding the pool balls) so the pool balls while the "Bounty" paper towels were standing strong.

Do you know what the song is in the background of that commercial? Please write back, soon!

How does that sound?

Sounds fine. Hopefully someone will respond with info soon.

I had just gotten an answer back from the Bounty Paper Towel company and this is what they had to say:

----- Original Message -----
To: Ang
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 8:42 AM
Subject: Thanks for contacting us. [Inquiry: 040309-001409]

Summary
-------------------------------------------------------------
Message from Bounty

Discussion Thread
-------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Patricia) - 03/15/2004 08:42 AM
Thanks for contacting Bounty, Ang.

We appreciate your interest in our Bounty Ad. Unfortunately, I'm unable to help with your request. The song you're referring to is an original piece of music created by our advertising agent. We don't have any information on the name of the song, and this music isn't available for purchase. I'm sharing your comments with the rest of our Team.

Stop by again.

Pat
Bounty Team
--------------------------------------------------
MY MESSAGE TO THEM:

----- Original Message -----
To: careforyourfamily@custhelp.com
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Thanks for contacting us. [Inquiry: 040309-001409]

Hi Pat!:

So, there's absolutely no way of finding out who performs the song or who it's by? I wish that there was a way since I love that song and I know quite a few people who feel the same way. If you ever do come across who performs the song and who it's by, please write to me and let me know. Thank-you for your time.

I'm currently waiting for a response back. When I get a response, I'll post it in here if it's allowed. Please let me know.

I know this is an old topic, but oh well. I also enjoyed the music in the commercial you are talking about; I was just wondering if you have found out anything new about the song being played? If you have, it would help me a whole lot, thanks.

Back