Without a Trace Season 1

ddd

Reaction score
I hear a song by Cold Play on a recent episode of Without a Trace but do not know what the song is called. Help please.

Hello Everyone!
I am trying find out the name of the theme song used on the TV show "Without A Trace", I know it is composed by Johnny Klimek and Reinhold Heil and the music is played by Peter Manning Robinson. However when I do searches on them I come up with nothing. I like to know the name of the song and where can I purchase it. Many thanks and have a great week! :rolleyes:

I found a site that says the theme is loosely based on the linkin park song "In the End"I dont know if this is any help.

Hi, I've checked a couple sources for this one: Season One, Ep 4 "Through the Cracks" (I think) about a 19 year old girl who comes to NY for fame and fortune and when she disappears, no one even notices for a week. The song I'm looking for is right at the end. It's a very moody, kinda emo male voice singing "surrender now" repeatedly. The sources have all said Nuno Bettencourt's "Surrender", but they refer to it as a cover of Cheap Trick's "Surrender", and this song couldn't sound any further from Cheap Trick's old song, no matter what changes Nuno made to the arrangement!! Can anyone help me with this?; maybe even lead me to a site where I can hear a quick clip of the Bettencourt song? Amazon lists the album, but no listen clips.

Thanks

Hi!

You can listen to the whole Nuno Bettencourt song Surrender here: Surrender. This is definitely not a moody song . . . I'll see if I can find a different song listed for that eppy. If I come up with anything, I'll post it for you.

Cheers!

Thanks SunRunner, that's *definitely* not the right song!! :) It was moody - just the two words "surrender now" over and over, with "surrender" draaawwwnn out. I liked the tone and voice and would really like to know what it was.

Not sure if anyone will know this, but I'm gonna try!

I just saw the above mentioned episode of Without a Trace. It was a rerun and originally aired in September of 2007. Basic premise is a Sudanese boy is kidnapped from his adoptive American family. At the end, when Martin finds the boy underneath some stairs at the location he is being kept, a beautiful African song starts to play. Unfortunately, as it is not in English, I can't tell you any lyrics, but I really liked it.

I've searched around elsewhere, but even imdb doesn't have a soundtrack listing for that epi.

Thanks in advance!

Back