Advertising

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

Can someone please tell me what the name of the song that plays in the middle of the "Girl Next Door" trailer", the part where the girl is stripping into the pool? The only lyrics i heard in it was "I Incinerate". It only plays for about 15 seconds near the middle of the trailer. Thanks

Status

I've searched and can't find the answer to this trailer cue. It's so short. It might be a piece of licensed music from a stock music studio. Hard to say at this point.

Status

Can someone please tell me what the name of the song that plays in the middle of the "Girl Next Door" trailer", the part where the girl is stripping into the pool? The only lyrics i heard in it was "I Incinerate". It only plays for about 15 seconds near the middle of the trailer. Thanks

Status

Sorry, its just that i'm getting desperate searching for this song and no one seems to have responded so i reposted. If you want to find the trailer to the movie just go to http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/girl_next_door/

Status

Sounds to me like a fast remix of Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up." (At least, that's the music you hear right before/leading into the word "I Incinerate.")
    michelle

Status

Nope thats not Prodigy's "Smack my B*tch up", I've had that Album, Fat of the Land for awhile now, but it sure does sound ALOT like Prodigy. I've been to a few song lyric sites, and no songs from Prodigy have the "I incinerate" lyrics in them, so if noone knows the song, does anyone know any artists that sound similar to them?