The Girl Next Door

BladeWalker

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the name of the song that plays in the middle of the "Girl Next Door" trailer", the part where the girl is stripping into the pool? The only lyrics i heard in it was "I Incinerate". It only plays for about 15 seconds near the middle of the trailer. Thanks

I've searched and can't find the answer to this trailer cue. It's so short. It might be a piece of licensed music from a stock music studio. Hard to say at this point.

Can someone please tell me what the name of the song that plays in the middle of the "Girl Next Door" trailer", the part where the girl is stripping into the pool? The only lyrics i heard in it was "I Incinerate". It only plays for about 15 seconds near the middle of the trailer. Thanks

Sounds to me like a fast remix of Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up." (At least, that's the music you hear right before/leading into the word "I Incinerate.")

Nope thats not Prodigy's "Smack my B*tch up", I've had that Album, Fat of the Land for awhile now, but it sure does sound ALOT like Prodigy. I've been to a few song lyric sites, and no songs from Prodigy have the "I incinerate" lyrics in them, so if noone knows the song, does anyone know any artists that sound similar to them?

hmmmm sounds a bit like Overseer's "Stompbox"... and seeing that Overseer is pretty much the poor mans prodigy that could be why he (Rob Overseer) is getting so much work these days.

My expression was not intended as an insult to Overseer - I've licensed his material with considerably more ease than "other" high profile artists... so in a round about way it was a compliment.

Anyone figure out the "I incinerate" song that plays in the trailer for this movie?

I still haven't seen anything listed in relation to the trailer, other than Queen/Bowie and The Who. Sorry... :unsure:

I'm not sure if this is the song that you are looking for, but both these songs I heard on the t.v. spots:

The Darkness: I believe in a thing called love
Starling: Overrated

I hope that helps a little, and if it's not the song that you're looking for, well, sorry :(

does anyone know the name of the song from the girl next door commercial it's like really quick talking, kinda rocky-ish I guess, hard to understand, thanks for the help.

To be exact, it's called "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" and it's sung by The Darkness.

Does anyone know the song playing in the girl next door commercial... it's very catchy... if you have seen the commercial and know who plays it, i would like to know asap. thanks

THe Darkness - I believe in a thing called love. Just heard the comercial..might be a different one though ;)
(oh and givemfitz might be right, i didn't click the link..lol ;) )

there is a song in the trailer with the words "I incinerate". I'm thinking its by Prodigy but I don't know which song.

Can anybody tel me what soundtrack was playing at the beggining of the trailer. I am "not" talking about the the one that begins with "I incinerate.", but the one at the very beggining when the guy is talking about remembering the girl. I would really really thankful if somebody can help me with.
Thank You

DC, I merged your thread with this previous one, regarding the "I Incinerate" question. I thought it was Prodigy too, either "Smack My Bitch Up" or "Firestarter" -- I can't remember which one.

Back