Xbox live 4 brothers

thekrew

Reaction score
i saw this xbox commercial where there are 4 brothers and one is engaged to some woman. and while all this is going on there is a symphony playing in the background and i have checked xbox.com and their commercial viewer but they dont have it :( i was hoping someone here knows what im talking about (btw great job with the virgin mobile british gaurd song)

You should have posted this song in TV commercial music. More people might notice it there...plus a word like "quadruplets" would grab my attention more. Like this...QUADRUPLETS!

Hey, I found the website of those Quadruplets who did that XBOX live Commercial! There actually identical triplets! Now it all make sense! They have a link on there website of there Commercial! Heres there website:
Kercher Triplets Website

The link to the commercial on Xbox.com is:
XBOX LIVE COMMERCIAL QUADRUPLETS

Im sure some how you can get the background music off the commercial!!

Originally posted by Whipped01@Mar 1 2004, 07:18 PM
Hey, I found the website of those Quadruplets who did that XBOX live Commercial! There actually identical triplets! Now it all make sense!
Now how did they do that?

That reminds me of little league, back in the day. There was a set of triplets on my team, but all of us dumb kids called them the three twins.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 1 2004, 07:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 1 2004, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Whipped01@Mar 1 2004, 07:18 PM
Hey, I found the website of those Quadruplets who did that XBOX live Commercial! There actually identical triplets! Now it all make sense!
Now how did they do that? [/b][/quote]
If you see there website, they had a double look alike(he has red hair). The brother who is on the left of the couch with three of them playin xbox, plays the married guy. You can see him twice! If you pause the commercial, at when the brother comes in with his new Fiance, you can see the double look alike sitting on the couch for him!

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Feb 12 2004, 10:47 PM
You should have posted this song in TV commercial music.
nope, it's in the right place. ;)

Back