Axe Elevator

pklages

Reaction score
Any body know the name of the song in the Axel body spray commercial? It involved a few people in an elevator. I think it was a year or two ago.

Regarding the AXE ad... can you describe the music? Type, lyrics, male/female voice, tempo, etc... I know I've seen the ad, but don't have the faintest clue what the music sounded like...

I believe the song you are looking for is "L'Ascenceur" by Nova Tempo. It was composed specifically for the commercial and as of now isn't available for purchase.

hi, this one is difficult but does anyone knows which was the music used in a few old AXE tv commercials where a guy enters in an elevator? In the first one theres a beautiful girl inside and in the older ones theres an old woman, a gay man, a dog, etc. its not "loves in the air"... thanx

Does anyone remember the first Axe commercial (or at least I think it's the first)? A guy sprays on the deodorant in an elevator and leaves, but the scent still stays in the elevator along with some geeky looking man. Some beautiful woman goes into the elevator and the doors close. When the doors open again we see that something happened between the two. There's two different variations of the end of the commercial. One is with another hot woman and the other one is with an old woman about to go into the elevator. But I just want to know what song is used in it. In the song "yahoo" is repeated about three times. Please help me. Thanks.

ive been to adtunes a lot but i just started being a member. i remember that a LONG time ago there was an old axe commercial with a guy in an elevator. im pretty sure this was the first axe deodorant commercial. i remember i had that song stuck in my head for awhile. has this been answered before? because i done the search and found nothing about the old one. a description for it is that a handsome guy enters an elevator and he sprays himself with axe. then he gets off the elevator and a nerdy guy comes in. suddenly beautiful women enter the elevator and smell him and at the end he comes out of the elevator looking like hed been sexed up. any answers?

Does anyone know either the name of the song or the name of the performer who sings the tune in the lynx elevator ad?

The one where the cute guy walks in to the ad and sprays lynx on himself and then leaves... while the little guy stays and gets nookie from a pretty brunette...

If u do know could you maybe email me at angelfires_haven(at)hotmail.com with the answer? THANKS!!! i've been trying to find it for years...

The commercial is actually for Axe (Lynx in the UK).

It was created specifically for the ad by Novaprod, a music production company in Paris.

The title is 'L'Ascenceur'. The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.

Hey guys... Long time ago there was this GREAT commercial for AXE bodyspray..

It's been a while, but even then no one know what the hell the song was...
You can see the commercial here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EL6ADmYGK2w

It's the same commercial, but with different actors. The music is the same..

The lyrics go something like this:

wahoo yahoo wahoo
i want ya
tease me (she's bad?)
tease me (she's bad?)
i want ya
teeeease me (sheeee's bad?)
i want ya

I'm having a hard time understanding the lyrics, and I have no clue how they could be spelled. I'm also guessing it could be done JUST for the ad... but who knows?

If you have any info on the track, please spill! If you just like the song, post as well! :D

Yes. That would be the one.
I'm going to bite someone. I spent 40 minutes searching on google, and about 20 minutes searching on adtunes, and found nothing. :/ (Actually I found a bunch of other 'axe commercial' searches, and none mentioning an 'elevator'.
P.S.
<- This is THE BEST version of the ad. There are two girls and two guys, and all are not bad looking, making the ad hot, and not 'disgustingly funny'.
Sad that the best quality I can get now is *.flv found in youtube :.(

From the comments on the vid:

The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo. This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung.
<_<

AXE LYNX Elevator 1997

Hi there, new on the board, nice to meet you!

I'm sorry if the matter has been brought up before, but I coud not find any info about it.

https://youtu.be/1tMNjVp_kzI?t=2m15s

Following the link you can see the now infamous Axe/Lynx Commercial, but this version I've never seen before.
The song is not "L'Ascenceur" by Nova Tempo, but another tune I've never heard before.
Any ideas?

Re: AXE LYNX Elevator 1997

Hi there, new on the board, nice to meet you!

I'm sorry if the matter has been brought up before, but I coud not find any info about it.

https://youtu.be/1tMNjVp_kzI?t=2m15s

Following the link you can see the now infamous Axe/Lynx Commercial, but this version I've never seen before.
The song is not "L'Ascenceur" by Nova Tempo, but another tune I've never heard before.
Any ideas?

I remember this, I can’t make out the words.

“Oh, oh oh oh oh

Gotta gotta get up now”

Maybe?

Re: AXE LYNX Elevator 1997

No clue! I've been asking on every board and no one can help me :(

Back