Advertising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Axe Elevator

Status

Default Axe Elevator

Sponsored Links

Any body know the name of the song in the Axel body spray commercial? It involved a few people in an elevator. I think it was a year or two ago.

Status

Regarding the AXE ad... can you describe the music? Type, lyrics, male/female voice, tempo, etc... I know I've seen the ad, but don't have the faintest clue what the music sounded like...
    michelle

Status

I believe the song you are looking for is "L'Ascenceur" by Nova Tempo. It was composed specifically for the commercial and as of now isn't available for purchase.

Status

hi, this one is difficult but does anyone knows which was the music used in a few old AXE tv commercials where a guy enters in an elevator? In the first one theres a beautiful girl inside and in the older ones theres an old woman, a gay man, a dog, etc. its not "loves in the air"... thanx

Status

Does anyone remember the first Axe commercial (or at least I think it's the first)? A guy sprays on the deodorant in an elevator and leaves, but the scent still stays in the elevator along with some geeky looking man. Some beautiful woman goes into the elevator and the doors close. When the doors open again we see that something happened between the two. There's two different variations of the end of the commercial. One is with another hot woman and the other one is with an old woman about to go into the elevator. But I just want to know what song is used in it. In the song "yahoo" is repeated about three times. Please help me. Thanks.

Status

ive been to adtunes a lot but i just started being a member. i remember that a LONG time ago there was an old axe commercial with a guy in an elevator. im pretty sure this was the first axe deodorant commercial. i remember i had that song stuck in my head for awhile. has this been answered before? because i done the search and found nothing about the old one. a description for it is that a handsome guy enters an elevator and he sprays himself with axe. then he gets off the elevator and a nerdy guy comes in. suddenly beautiful women enter the elevator and smell him and at the end he comes out of the elevator looking like hed been sexed up. any answers?