Dawn of the Dead

Waggy The Dog

Reaction score
does anyone know what the song is playing right at the start of the teaser trailer of the remake of Dawn of the Dead?
it a very, very laid-back song, and the only lines of it that can be heard before it stops is "it's a wondeful life"

uh. sorry, i found the song less than ten seconds after i posted the, um, post that i posted.
the song is called "its a wonderful life" by Sparklehorse

the latest trailer, i can't remember what all is going on.. jsut random clips from the movie..if i see it again ill get more specific about it. anyway there is some music or another playing throughout (sounds like radiohead, or maybe spiritualized.. hard to tell, it's at a lower volume than everything else) the lyrics sound like "it's a wonderful life" any help at this point would be apprecaited. thanx :)

You can go to http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net/trailer.html and hear the trailer. The site is kinda messed up. Quicktime wouldn't load but if you click small under Teaser Trailer (Win Media Plyr) you can hear quite clearly so put up the link anyway. I got only audio, but GOOD audio.

Originally posted by jca@Mar 11 2004, 10:04 AM
How about "It's A Wonderful Life" by Sparklehorse?
Youre good man, that's the one. :) Thank you so much. And thanx to you too givemfitz, the site is pretty messed up but after a few tries I got them to load.

Has anyone else listened to both trailers? Because I hear no classical music at the end of either of them. *shrugs* Am I just not hearing it?

The one I linked to. It's not classical music. It's a few orchestral twangs towards the middle/end.

Dawn Of The Dead

Trailer # 1

01.) "DOD2 - 2" - Synchronic Music (Re-Scored from "Angels Devils" - Love And Rockets)
02.) "Screaming Souls" - Joe Bishara
03.) "Bishara Ramp" - Joe Bishara
04.) "Fathead Downed 02" - Synchronic Music
05.) "A Boy And His Bike" - John Carpenter (In The Mouth Of Madness OST)
06.) "De Natura Sonoris No. 2" - Krysztof Penderecki
07.) "DOD - 3" - Synchronic Music
08.) "Polymorphia" - Krysztof Penderecki
09.) "Hole" - Pfeiffer Bros
10.) "Black Mask" - Pfeiffer Bros
11.) "The Heating Room" - Wilbert Hirsch [Mute Witness OST]

Back