Apple iPod

it's a wacked out techno version of N.E.R.D "rockstar", havent' found that exact version anywhere, but the original is pretty good

Yea finally i can help someone out. it is indeed N.E.R.D - rockstar and the mix is by jason Nevins. You can get it off kazaa. <- am i allow to say that?
if not, e-mail me and i can think of something.

BTW. Someone got me one of the commercials for ipod. and i wish to get another one. sorry for forgetting who did the favor. i am so ungrateful. :(

actually i read somewhere that apple doesnt have that on iTunes, thus deprives the consumer. so i have it on my site, tho im not good with html, i'll just send the link. i think it should either auto d/l or right click and save target as.

(Admin: Link Deleted)

Originally posted by taikonaut@Jan 28 2004, 11:55 AM
actually i read somewhere that apple doesnt have that on iTunes, thus deprives the consumer. so i have it on my site
Sorry, that's against forum policy. You can't post direct MP3 download links like that. The purpose of this forum isn't as a file trading board - we don't want to see the site shut down because of such things.

What you do via PM and/or email is your own business, however.

Some people view it as a "loophole" by just posting a link to a site that then hosts a link to a download - I've been allowing that in some cases, but I think it's a mistake and asking for trouble on the part of the person hosting the site. I may stop allowing the "loophole" in the near future, however, if it becomes too common.

Public file/mp3/warez trading forums/boards/sites NEVER last and always get shut down one way or another, so we can't allow this forum to even approach appearing like that.

Appreciate everyone's understanding.

:unsure: Sorry jca, my fault. I suppose whoever wants it will have to e-mail me. Sorry once again!

Back