The Perfect Score

deaqon28

Advanced Member
Reaction score
what is the music in this trailer? kinda sounds like blink182 or some band from the movie grind

I believe it was American HiFi - The Art of Losing.
I heard another one too, I'm sure, but I don't know if that's the one you're looking for.

By the way, they sure chose some unfunny bits to put in the trailer *cough*

thanx soo much, i understand completely it's annoying to watch it over and over again either when they spoil it or just ruin ur interest in the movie by playing the stupid parts. anyways, thanx and enjoy the movie despite the commercials

Hi! I looked but I can't seem to find the album for the movie "The Perfect Score." It's probably cuz the movie's jus comin out in the theaters. I've been lookin for the song playing on the commercial but I don't know wat it's called or who it's by but part of the song is "on my way" something something something "on my way" If you happen to find it or even try to look for it THANKS A BUNCH!!!

I think you're after the song "On My Way" by the group Off By One, available on their album of the same name "Off By One." (a song sample is available through the link to Amazon.)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MICHELLE! THAT WAS VERY FAST! IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN LIKE MORE THAN 2 HOURS SINCE I POSTED:D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!

this music was different than off by one's "on my way" (altho that was a great find adtuners! :) i dont think they updated it on soundtracknet trailers website but ill look. ur help is appreciated

i was given the response that it was the art of losing by american hi-fi but i need confirmation on this source

nevermind guys it [/I] amercian hi-fi's art of losing

It's called, "The Art of Losing" by American Hi-fi. (Even if this isnt the song you're after, listen to it anyway, its awesome!! :D

What about the song that starts the trailer? The a-aaahaahaa, then "start a riot". Good drum start too. Any ideas? I think they weren't able to get licensing for half the music and that's why there's no soundtrack.

Back