Abercrombie

niggs0026

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm not really sure where to post this, considering it isn't an actual commercial, but none of the other forums seem to fit that match, either.

Anyway, the song is in this short clip by Abercrombie (note: don't be discouraged, there is no nudity, and please, even if you don't like the company just check it out for me): http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/lifestyles/...ml/movies.html#

I find myself looping the video just to hear the song. Any idea? I tried emailing Abercrombie and they said they couldn't tell me! I don't know if they're under legal obligation, but I don't see how it could hurt.

Yeah, but my guess is it is an indie band of some sort, and perhaps doesn't have their lyrics distributed.

I've gone to the site and listened to the song...it is good. I tried everywhere to find out the artist who does it and come up with nothing. Now what I found funny was, that this site encourages you to listen to the music from bands that they have used in their stores and "movies" as they call them. So why won't they give out the name? Well I also have emailed them and waithing for a response. Let ya know what the results are.

Yeah I dug it too.. kinda folk-y, like Donovan, though I'm pretty positive that's not who it is.
Hope you get back something useful, Twotoes.. let us know..

I haven't found out who sang it, but I made an mp3 of it, if you would like it.

Originally posted by twotoes@Jan 21 2004, 11:54 PM
I've gone to the site and listened to the song...it is good. I tried everywhere to find out the artist who does it and come up with nothing. Now what I found funny was, that this site encourages you to listen to the music from bands that they have used in their stores and "movies" as they call them. So why won't they give out the name? Well I also have emailed them and waithing for a response. Let ya know what the results are.
Hey, thanks for the help! Please let us know the reply. They won't seem to answer my second email. But yeah, that's one of the main reasons I found it ironic they wouldn't tell me.

xisandohs - Thanks, but I could easily make an mp3 myself if I wanted. However, I still would like to know the name of the artist and/or song

Well, I got no response. Thanks for the idea of recording it, didn't know you could do that. I guess you learn something new everyday, huh? As far as not knowing the artist or name of the song....I guess I can live with that, no choice, right? Thanks again.
But if anyone ever figures out the artist, please post it.

Well, keep an eye on your inbox because it took more than one day for them to respond to me the first time. I guess I too will have to resort to making an .mp3.

Back