The Big Bounce

It's "Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

thanx a lot for the help! that was bothering me all morning. :)

Does anybody what the commercial song for "The Big Bounce" is? It's an old rock song.. not that old, but like I'd say from the early 90s. It's a chick who sings it in the commercial, but I think the original song was sung by a guy.

Hi does anyone know thwe music that's use din the following trailers:

The Big Bounce(the trailer on the apple quicktime site) The ska like music at the beginging of the trailer. It sounds laike Hepcats No worries without the vocals but am not sure.

Also there's this new Elvis song that I've heard that's used in the Big Bounce tv ad the lyrics go something like stop look and listen or something like that.

So thanks in advance.

I believe that the music in The Big Bounce trailer is "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet.

If you're talking about the trailer that I saw, the song is "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet. It actually came out in 2003, but the band has a 70s rock sound to them.

There's another song they play sometimes too:
Elvis - Rubbernecking

I don't think that's the one you're talking about, but I thought I'd mention it.

*pats self on back*

Nope not jet. The version of the trailer I saw was on the apple quickitme site that had a link to the movie site. And that version starts with some very ska like music,which is the part am looking for.

So thanks for the help in advance

movie. I've heard the song before, but the Big Bounce commercial is the only place I can think of to reference it. If you go to the official site, http://thebigbounce.warnerbros.com/ , click on "clips," then click on "tv spot 1," its the song that can be heard in the background (especially the last 10 seconds or so.) It sounds like an R & B song from the 70's, but I have no clue who sang it or what the name of it is. Thanks in advance for your help.

no, thats not it. Listen to the clip again. I'm aware of "its your thing," and that definitely isn't it. Thanks for the reply though.

There is also a version of a Steve Miller toon in the fil that is not listed on the soundtrack that I'd like to find. It's sung by a female singer. Any ideas??

Back