Volvo "Survivors"

prumme

Reaction score
Volvo "Survivors"

Over the last year or so, may have been longer, I saw/heard a Volvo ad touting its safety. Don't recall what the model was, but the soundtrack, a somewhat solemn tune, seemed something like the Vienna Boy's Choir. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the reply. Don't believe it was the BGs. The music was almost classical.

Well, that's what I mean.. they took the words to the song and made it into a very lovely classical sounding piece.
But if you're sure that's not it, maybe someone else knows..

Thanks again. My bad. Do you know where or how I could hear the piece? IOW is the music commercially available? Novice here.

Yeah the Rob Dougan track was in a different ad though it was the piano midsection in another "How safe are our cars" how else can you sell a Volvo? anyway the track was "Clubbed to Death" (Played to death) but the choral music that this thread is about I don't recognise. :(

Yeah well.. it was the OTHER Rob that I was amazed by.. how do you FIND this stuff?

In this particular case from adforum.com so I can't take much credit for it. I've been looking though Ford ads today about 90 of them "If you haven't looked at Ford lately....Look again" ...... I have and I'm sick to death of them! So looking through some Volvo ones was a welcome break!

Rob -

You the man. Thanks a bunch! That's exactly what I was looking for. The media player identifies it as Volvo-Survivors. Don't know if it was made specifically for Volvo, but I'll see what I can find. Thanks to you too dascoot.

The ad is called "Survivors" and not the song. The ad was made by Euro RSCG MVBMS Partners if that helps at all.

Back