75th Annual Academy Awards

oscarr

Reaction score
Last year at the Oscars the music was in charge of Bill Conti. I would like to know the name of the song that was played when the actors said what it felt like winning an Oscar. It was a calm instrumental piece I think from the late 80s.

Thanks in advance.

Okay, this is really killing me now, because I know exactly what song you are talking about, but I have no idea what it's called or where to find it (may have been on some movie soundtrack, but I'm really not sure). I could try making a clip of it, except I don't have a place to upload it and I can't transcribe the notes because I've never played piano in my life (well, except Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mary Had a Little Lamb). The song you're talking about is a piano piece, right? (I seem to remember violins in the background also)

Hiya thanks and sorry for my delay. Yes the song I'm talking about is played with the piano and involves the use of some violins...I'm listening to it right now in my mind that is lol I would appreciate any help... :unsure:

Back