Sunday Night Football

spellchamp

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that's played whenever the poll for "Today's Top Performers" is played on Sunday Night Football? All I know is that it has the phrase "Just call my name". Thanks

Update- I heard the song on the radio, and I found out the title is "Call my Name", but they didn't say who the artist/band is. I jope this helps someone to aid my search. Thanks!

Did a search for your lyrics.. Is it possibly 112 "Call My Name" ??

Thanks for the help, but the song isn't by 112. I actually discovered that it's by Ra and is called "Do you call my Name?"

Does anyone know the name of the song being played as they go to a commercial at the end of the lst period? (Patriots vs. Bills) They are talking about the return of Teddy Bruscie and some of the words are ..."and they say that a hero will save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait ... I'll hold on to ..." Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hi all...

Does anyone know what song/tune the beginning credits were for the Cleveland vs Pittsburgh game was? I now it was a remix done for the show, but what was the name of the original? (it was hip-hop & R&B)

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that was being played at the beginning of NBC's Sunday Night Football tonight? It is not the John Williams theme song, but the one being performed by a female. It looked like the artist, Pink, but I'm not sure. It had words like, "I've been waiting for Sunday night..." Any help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't know the name of the song, but while scanning through channels about a week ago I saw a show on ESPN, I believe, in which Pink was talking about how she had to record a version with different lyrics for each week of the NFL season. It was definitely Pink, just can't remember if it was for sure on ESPN or not.

Hope that helps

It is Pink. She's singing an original song called "Waiting all day for sunday night." The lyrics are new but the tune isn't - it's Joan Jett's "I hate myself for loving you."

Hey guys whats the name of that song that they played over and over again during that sunday night football game with the patriots and colts?

It sounded kinda like AC/DC or something like that. It sounded like a real popular song too.

It was like

Dun.....Dun.....Dun.....

Dun......Dun.....Dun.....

Something like that.

I didn't watch the game but an AC DC song that sounds like the one you are describing would be: AC DC - "Back In Black". The beginning of the song goes to the tune of dun dun dun.....

if it is the theme from monday night football, then it is by a band called ABC and it is just an instrumental song.

I'm looking for the name of the instrumental song played as NBC goes to commercial during the sunday night football game. The point I know I heard it was just after Rian Lindell hit a field goal to make it 42-10 against the patriots today. I know this probably isnt easy to find but any help is appreciated.

Sunday Night Football Commercial Break Dance Song

Alright, I cannot find this song for the life of me. They played it when they went to commercial break during the Ravens @ Steelers sunday night game on 11/2/2014 and it sounded really catchy like a house/dance song. Please help.

Back