Victoria's Secret

ravennoir1

Reaction score
Victoria's Secret had an old ad out a while back with Gisele in a black bra, I think it was one of their "body by Victoria" bras. The song used in the ad was very 80's sounding. Lot's of keyboards and effects. Kind of a sexy sounding song. Any ideas what it might have been? I've seen lots of discussion about the ads with Overseer's "Slayed" but none about this ad.

thanks!

I think you may be looking for the "love them" from the "Bladerunner" movie sound track.

Thanks aerodyne, but unfortunately that one wasn't it. The song from the commercial that I'm thinking of had a much more up tempo beat. Very 80's, lot's of keyboards. Ah well, I guess it'll just be stuck in my head forever!

I think you may be talking about "Lovesick" by Bob Dylan. Hope that helped.

Yes, I too am a major Dylan fan. "Lovesick" is in fact featured in a Victoria's Secret commercial. While Dylan's voice is immediately recognizable, the music isn't classic Dylan.

i'm pretty sure the sexy song you are looking for is Mirwais "Disco Science", it was in Snatch, played during the part where the 'dag' is trying to catch the hare.

ParisStar...you rock!!!! that's it! I even emailed Victoria's Secret and they had no idea. lol...I'd completely given up hope on figuring out what the heck this song was that's been stuck in my head for all this time.

Whew.... thanks again for the help!

Back