Elizabeth Arden "Arden Beauty"

deedee65

Reaction score
Elizabeth Arden "Arden Beauty"

This is a fairly new commercial, I've only seen it twice, but the music is compelling. Sounds familiar, but I can't place my finger on it. Anyone see the ad, or know what the tune is?

what's happening in the ad? what does the music sound like -- any lyrics, genre, tempo, etc...

Originally posted by michelle@Dec 27 2003, 12:55 AM
what's happening in the ad? what does the music sound like -- any lyrics, genre, tempo, etc...
Catherine Zeta-Jones is walking in the rain, with an umbrella floating above her. The music is strings (guitar, violins) no singing, slow tempo. Hope this is enough info, it's the best I can recall. Thanks

yes, that helps! i'll keep an eye out for it, i don't think i've seen it before. (i don't think i even realized catherine zeta-jones was doing ads for elizabeth arden too, now.)

:blink: I was using GOOGLE trying to find out the name of this song too, and if it's a band who makes albums(that term really dates me) or just "Studio" musicians and made for the commercial.

I found a Zeta-Jones, stalker...uhng FANsite that has the clip posted in it's Multimedia section.

http://www.catherine-the-great.com/

With Acoustic Guitar and violin it sounds a bit like PAt MEtheny or some "fusion" jazz...And a Bit like October or November project(s).

Someone (including me) is also looking for the song here: http://www.clipland.de/Talk/

Good Luck!

Re: Elizabeth Arden's "Arden Beauty"

I've been looking for this song too. The commercial mentions "holiday" in it, but I think it's the same with the guitar and violin. Would love to know if it's a real song.

It sounds awfully similiar in sound to a band called Shadowfax. I will keep looking.

I, too, really want to know the name of the music for this ad. It is enchanting and mysterious. I thought it could be Andrew Bird because he did the music for one of the Residence Inn's commercials- (a title with the word "skin" in it) and it has the same feel about it-meaning Excellence in composition and refinement!!

I, too, really want to know the name of the music for this ad. It is enchanting and mysterious. I thought it could be Andrew Bird because he did the music for one of the Residence Inn's commercials- (a title with the word "skin" in it) and it has the same feel about it-meaning Excellence in composition and refinement!!

Thank you for contacting Elizabeth Arden. We are always pleased to hear from our consumers.

We received information directly from our corporate office stating that the song included in the Elizabeth Arden 2008 Holiday Commercial was a piece composed specifically for the advertisement. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any additional information. We apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.

Again, we thank you for contacting Elizabeth Arden.

Regards,

Consumer Affairs
Elizabeth Arden

thats what i got when i asked them i hope it helps

Back