Cowboy Bebop

Zakaro

Reaction score
Anyone know the name and artist of the Cowboy Bebop song that plays when the opening credits play to the show? It plays on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network at 12 am CT every night. It's a spy/jazzy sound.
thanx

The name of the song is "Tank!" written by Yoko Kanno, who composed the music for the entire series. The song is available on first of the five soundtrack CDs, usually referred to as OST 1.

More favorite songs in the Anime:

Episode: Song

Asteroid Blues (intro music): Spokey Dokey
Sympathy For The Devil (opening to Spike's dream; Wen's solo): Digging My Potato
Speak Like A Child (hunt for the beta player): The Egg and I
Ballad Of Fallen Angels: (Spike arrives at the cathedral) Rain; (Spike's fall) Green Bird
Jupiter Jazz part II (lead out music, Spike sends Gren's body back to Titan): Space Lion
Hard Luck Woman (Ed leaves the Bebop, Faye regains her memories): Call Me, Call Me
The Real Folk Blues part II (lead out ending song, after Spike's death): Blue

Ending Theme: The Real Folk Blues

Was the name of the episode "Stray Dog Strut"? If so, it was "Want It All Back" by the Seatbelts. It's on the first OST.

Originally posted by leone@Sep 8 2005, 07:26 PM
Was the name of the episode "Stray Dog Strut"? If so, it was "Want It All Back" by the Seatbelts. It's on the first OST.
Thanks. :)

In Cowboy Bebop, the episode where Ed hunts down the black guy that's selling mushrooms, whats the music playing during the scene where everyone is chasing/ fighting on the train?

I've been trying to find it for months.
I hope someone here can help me

In Cowboy Bebop, the episode where Ed hunts down the black guy that's selling mushrooms, whats the music playing during the scene where everyone is chasing/ fighting on the train?

I've been trying to find it for months.
I hope someone here can help me
"Mushroom Hunting" by Yoko Kanno/Seatbelts from the Cowboy Bebop OST 3 'Blue'

Back