Advertising

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Patriot

Status

Sponsored Links

The original post says it's similar to "O Fortuna".
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Status

It wasnt Gothic Power. I've heard this one a lot also. Thanks for your suggestions though, everybody.

The song I'm thinking of is fast-paced, in case I didnt mention it before...
    I know nothing about music, but the chorus part thats always played is about 7 notes and repeats itself. The notes go up and down and ends on a higher note and plays the chorus again.

I'm waiting for some new epic movie to come out that has the song in the trailer or something like that but I havent heard it for a while...

Status

I'm waiting for some new epic movie to come out that has the song in the trailer or something like that but I havent heard it for a while...
    HAHAHAHA - well 'King Arthur,' 'Troy,' and maybe even 'Van Helsing.' though 'Troy's' little teaser doesn't have any music... at least I don't it does.

Status

From your description, it sounds like it could be from Mozart's Requiem? I'm fairly sure the Sequenz - No.1 - Dies irae from Requiem is used in several movies/advertisements. You can listen to it at Amazon on this link . It's the 3rd track.

Status

I know exactly the piece you're talking about. I recognized it from your reference to the Nascar commercial. It was for Nascar on Fox, and I must have heard it a hundred times. It's very dramatic and similar to the one from Mozart's requiem, but I don't think that's it. I want to say that I heard it in Romeo and Juliet with Leo Dicaprio, or for a trailer for Romeo and Juliet, but I can't remember how it correlates to that movie. I wish I knew the name, but I know the music you are describing, so I can identify it if I hear it.

Status

Ok, I found the song I was talking about...and I don't think it's the one I heard in the Nascar commercial. This one is faster. It's "O Verona" on the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack Vol. 2.