Polaroid One

Abby

Reaction score
What's the song in the new polariod commercial? It says something like "if it don't have that swing" or something like that. For some reason, Ella Fitzgerald keeps coming to my head, but i think I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Abby@Dec 11 2003, 08:48 PM
What's the song in the new polariod commercial? It says something like "if it don't have that swing" or something like that. For some reason, Ella Fitzgerald keeps coming to my head, but i think I'm wrong.
You're not so far off Abby.. this song is a reworked version of "Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" which was done by Ella Fitzgerald, among others. As a matter of fact I thought it was Ella singing in that version but I'm not sure now..

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 12 2003, 12:06 AM
You're not so far off Abby.. this song is a reworked version of "Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" which was done by Ella Fitzgerald, among others. As a matter of fact I thought it was Ella singing in that version but I'm not sure now..
Cool, so I'm not crazy. :D

Thanks!

New Polaroid One commercial with a snappy new remix of "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing" - slightly techno beat in the background, female vocalist. Anybody?? :huh:

Hey cooter, have you seen that movie about the swing kids in Nazi Germany? Someone tell me the name of the movie...

Thanks bro! I did a search for "polaroid" in the forums, but it didn't show up ... "polariod" was my next try.

Originally posted by Boylan@Dec 13 2003, 10:00 PM
Thanks bro! I did a search for "polaroid" in the forums, but it didn't show up ... "polariod" was my next try.
ahh... i never even noticed that the original poster spelled polaroid wrong! i went in and fixed it though, so future searchers shouldn't have a problem.

thanks for pointing it out, though. :)

I heard it a while ago, but it was this polaroid commercial and the music was sung by ella fitzgerald, and it was don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing, but the version of the song was different it was like a mix or somthing, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get that mix :unsure: , appreciate the effort! :D ;)

Thanx! :lol: , i tried the search engine first but it kept sayin it was an error so i didn't know someone asked about it already

Originally posted by music88@Jan 25 2005, 05:11 PM
i tried the search engine first but it kept sayin it was an error so i didn't know someone asked about it already
No prob -- when searching our Forum Archives you'll get more results by changing the search date from the default of 90 days to "any date" instead. ;)

Back